Part 4 - I'm going to protect you baby, I promise.

Jack's POV:
He slowly got his head to my cock, he looked down at it not knowing what to do. "Actually uhh what do I need to do." I chuckled. 'Do I need to explain.' He nodded. 'So first you get you hand to it and jerk it off.' He followed my instructions as fast as he could. Then he was jerking me off, harder moans left my mouth. 'Yes baby, yes like that, mmm yes.' After a minute I decided to let him move on to the next part, the blowjob. 'Ready for the next part?' He nodded again. 'Just get your mouth around the head and go up and down on my cock.' He did as I said and got his soft and wet mouth around my cock, he made me feel good. I felt myself getting closer and closer. 'Fuck I'm close.' Then I released in his mouth. 'Wait, don't swallow yet!' He looked confused at me. He got up and saw him playing with my hot cum in his mouth. 'Spit it in my mouth.' He let it drip from his mouth to mine, slowly dripping from his to mine. I played a bit with it in my mouth till he said. "I want it back." I smiled at what he said and then kissed him letting my cum drip back to his beautiful mouth. He played a bit with it and swallowed it after. 'That was amazing.' "That was hot and amazing, I love you baby, thank you for helping me out there." 'No problem, I love you too.' We shared a long kiss. 'Now I want my fun.' I got my hand to the hem of his boxers and pulled them down. Then I saw a 9 inch rock hard dick throbbing for relief. Shawn looked down at me carefully begging me to suck him off. 'Let's skip the play part and give you the good stuff.' He nodded. I immediately got my mouth around his cock, bobbing my head up and down fast. "Yes baby, oh my Goooooooooodd yeeeesss! Fuck your mouth makes me feel so good daddy." That triggered me I deep throated him. "Yes fuck, yes daddy do that again." I did it again, only to hear his hard moans. Then I got my hands to his perfect balls and started to rub them while I kept bobbing my head up and down. "Fuck why are you so good at this stuff!" He moaned loudly making me smirk a bit around his cock. "I'm close baby." After 4 seconds his cum ended my mouth while he moaned loudly. "Don't swallow, I want it." He said making me smile a bit. I got up and kissed him giving him his own cum. He played with it in his mouth, then signed me to open my mouth, then he spit it in mine. I swallowed it and slowly licked every little drop off cum from his lips. "Wow, that was so good just, wow." I blushed. 'Thank you, but uh can I ask you something?' "Sure." 'Where did that daddy come from.' "Uhh so umm my previous girlfriend always called me daddy during this stuff and I thought maybe you like it if I uhh call you like that. Was I wrong?" I shook my head. 'No it was fucking hot.' I kissed him. "You want to uh watch a movie" he said looking at the screen, that was still on the porn video. I chuckled. 'Yes that's a good idea.' "I'll get some snacks choose a movie." I nodded and got the remote. I switch to Netflix and sought for a horror movie, yes I love them. I putted on Case 37, (DON'T WATCH IT, it's fucking scary I swear to god I was so scared after that film), then Shawn came back. "Why a horror movie?" 'I love them.' "I always get scared of them." 'I'm going to protect you baby I promise.'

(Word counter: 662)