Part Nine

Clarabella's POV

As my eyelids fluttered open and adjusted to the light beaming through my curtains I noticed a sleeping Sammy curled up next to me.

His black eye was now very noticeable from last night, the purple bruising had taken over his left eye, and the cut on his lip and above his left eyebrow looked very sore; he looked even hotter now with a few scratches on his face I have to admit!

I reached out for my phone on my bedside table, trying not to move as much so I wouldn't wake him. As I opened the snapchat app I took a snapchat of me and Sammy and captioned it...

'Baby Samuel's asleep🙊😂'

I then felt Sammy's legs wriggle around the bed slightly kicking me every so often.

His eyelashes fluttered open as his soft glossy brown eyes opened gently and peered into mine.

"You look suspicious?" He questioned me with his croaking morning voice.

"Do I?" I questioned back to Sammy with a raised eyebrow.

"Have you taken a photo of me?" he asked whilst his hand ran through his bed head making all the whispy strands go upwards.

I shook my head as a small giggle crept out of my mouth. I had 'yes' written all over my face and Sammy knew.

"Clara!" He whisper yelled out with a laugh.

He took his phone and checked his snapchat to find the very cute picture of himself sleeping.

"Samuel?" He asked with confusion.

"What about it, it's your name?" I replied back to him.

"I know, but no one ever calls me it, it's either Sammy or Sam" Sammy told me.

"Well I like Samuel better!" I announced as I nodded my head once and crossed my arms.

"Look Clara, you've already told me you like me you don't have to keep telling me I know!" Sammy teased with sarcasm as he winked at me.

"Samuel" I laughed back at his response.

"It's okay I know" he teased me once again whilst adding that cute laugh of his.

"Stop it!" I laughed back and hit him gently on his chest.

"Ow-argh" Sammy suddenly changed expression and looked in pain, I only tapped him it couldn't of hurt that bad?

"I'm so-" I began to say as Sammy suddenly cut me off as his lips crashed with mine. It felt perfect.

We were then awkwardly interrupted by Jack, great.

"On your snapchat it says Sammy is wit-" Jack suddenly stopped as he looked up to see me and Sammy all over each other.

He looked very confused.

Sammy quickly sat up and awkwardly smiled at Jack.

"You didn't, did you?" Jack asked suspiciously.

We both shook our heads.

"No we didn't, Sammy made sure I got in safe and then we started to watch a film and we fell asleep" I told jack.

I lied.

"Oh okay, well we have basketball in an hour so get ready" Jack told us both.

As Jack closed the door behind him Sammy turned to face me.

"We should have sleepovers more often!" Sammy said to me as he wiggled his eyebrows upwards.

A/N- Only a short part but hope you liked it, make sure to tell me what you think of it along the way:-)

Make sure to Comment, Vote and Follow if you enjoy reading this:-) Thankyou x