2

“So you done with packing?” vittoria asked , drying her hair .

She looks perfect.

“Well ya ,quite a bit , what ‘bout you?” Jason hinted.

“Wait…what? Me?!”vittoria was visibly amazed .

“I should have told you! BAM! SURPRISE! ! It’s a trip for two, AND you are coming along” Jason spoke loud enough for vittoria’s mom to taciturnly look into the room .

“Are you serious?”

“Dead serious. We’re leaving tomorrow” laughed Jason.

As Jason walked through the market, he bought himself a camera ,an XD-SLR, he had saved for it , from a long time . Buying it was a dream for him, edge breaking zoom with 42 MP . it was all he wanted for the trip .

*                                             *                                                             *                                                                         

The chartered jet touchdown . Jason and vittoria , leant on the big glass window , and saw THEIR jet land. vittoria rubbed the misted glass , and looked at Jason , who remained poker-ed .    

“you aren’t happy with the trip?”

“I have a strange feeling about it, never mind , another one of my fantasies rolling “Jason shrugged and helped a smile .

The next moment, they were ascending the stairs of their jet .

It’s strange that the jet is has no passengers.

“We needn’t fight for the window”  vittoria winked, as the flight reached opti-alti .

“uhmm..yeah, we needn’t “ Jason said , looking down at the clouds forming and dispersing , beneath them . life had come a roundabout for Jason ,it had come to a standstill now . the previous years bludgeoned Jason with  difficulties , but he never looked back , and now straing at the ever-so-fine clouds ,he missed them bad – his parents.