❤ LXXXIX ❤

From this, Producer Daniel felt a bit of surprise. In actuality, even though he was young master he didn't thought she would bring someone superior to him. 

He would not believe that Jungkook only guessed all these by luck, as all his other movements regarding western cuisine were all in accordance with the manners of an educated gentleman from high society.

"True enough, it seems that Mr. Jeon is truly not ordinary, it's no wonder that Heize wanted you to accompany her." Producer Daniel fakely smiled with his skin but not his flesh.

"Just a bit." Jungkook did not have any interest in accompanying this hypocritical man for a conversation. "My little Heize--"

Before Jungkook could speak further, someone interrupted in between their conversation. CEO Kim walks in the private dinner hall, his hands shoved in his pants pocket while he coldly looked at Producer Daniel. 

Kim Taehyung straightforwardly says, "Without a trick or two up my sleeves, how can I manage to become the husband of Lee family's daughter? Isn't that right, Heize darling?" With that said, he looked towards Heize with a questioning expression

Heize's lovable dimples suddenly flashed red. Although she knew Taehyung did this in order to help her obstruct Producer Daniel attempts, but being called 'wife' in this situation, her heart almost couldn't bear it. 

Her heart nearly jumped up to her throat, she rigidly nodded her head, gave a thin voice of agreement, quickly lowered her head and started sipping at her cup to cover her embarrassment.

Internally she cursed, why did she brought Jeon Jungkook to mess up with this situation who speak up drivel every now and then.

"Who is Mr Jeon than..?" Producer Daniel asked in confusion.

Heize looked up at Producer Daniel as she said. "Jungkook is my bro.." Before she could finish Taehyung came in front, hugging her by surprise. 

"Mr Jeon is my friend, now he is just a person who accompany my wife as an assistant less bodyguard less personal care taker, right Heize darling?" Taehyung looked lovingly at her while she didn't had a choice but to curtly nod. 

Producer Daniel could not believe that this worldwide handsome man would actually dare to flirt directly in his face, and jointly put on a play with Heize to ward himself away. 

With one hand gripping tightly onto the crystal clear wine glass, even his veins were visible, his complexion was a little green from the anger as he forced a laugh and said, "So the two of you have already tied the knot, I am truly sorry....... I have been rude. "

"No no", Taehyung didn't mind and magnanimously smiled, "I am aware, with my high standards, for me to have married my family's Heize is like sticking a fresh flower in a classy garden. For Producer Daniel to not realize is not surprising, as a person, I'm not too bothered by things like this.

Originally, I had been worried that with my big title on my name, how could I bring my wife to eat a peaceful meal? I never thought that Producer Daniel would invite us out, you are truly too caring." What Taehyung implied was, you are merely a movement sending idiot.

Resisting his anger, Producer Daniel pursed his lips and took a sip of red wine. Finally speaking, he smiled, "Mr. Kim, must be joking, to be able to obtain Heize's eye, how could one's title lack peace? On that note, let's start eating."

"Great, bring in the food." Taehyung said as if he didn't notice Producer Daniel's fire-emitting glare. 

All smiles, he picked up his cutlery to allow the waiter behind him to place the appetizer in front of him. Minding his own business, he started to eat.

After hearing Producer Daniel's words which were full of anger, Heize started to feel apprehensive. However, upon seeing Taehyung fully focused on eating and drinking like a gentleman, her heart lightened up. 

On the other side, Jungkook focused on eating and drinking like a country bumpkin, her heart softened.

This person simply can't stay upright, he is obviously very proficient in eating western-style food and western dining etiquette to the point even she is surprised, yet he eats like a slob on purpose. He is really unfathomable......