1.

He stood there in the midst of chaos, not realizing that he was a part of it too. He watched the annihilation, he watched the ruins of civilizations that were thought to be eternal.He watched as man turned against his kind and the oceans drown in blood.

He saw war sweeping men into the gentle caress of death and he watched as friends betrayed their own. He saw cloth cribs being used as funeral wreaths and with all these sights, his heart grew heavy.

He watched the Earth purge out the grime and filth of humanity and saw the ground rippled with scars that man had left a long time ago. He watched as the heavens cried tears of misery for their creation and as the flowers wilted and drooped.

He watched as the trees charred black at the roots and the poison crept into their veins, he watched as the green was stained by red, crimson blood red. And with all these sights, his heart grew sorrowful.

He watched the swans gliding through the murky waters, dirt in their feathers and fear in their eyes he watched the fearsome lions and their bloodstained claws and their tired eyes.He watched the mighty bulls crashing down and the young weeping for the dead. And with all these sights, his heart grew .

He watched as man gripped bloody crowns that innocent men had paid the price for, he watched them drunk on wine and challenging the devil, he watched them as they rose and fell like scattered pawns on the chessboard. A meaningless game, a game of life.

"Where did I go wrong." God sighed to himself.