Chapter 1 2/2

After Wonwoo said that I stood up and went to the bathroom everyone else. It was fun they did my makeup,nails,hair,and i let them dress me which was not a good idea.

 It was fun they did my makeup,nails,hair,and i let them dress me which was not a good idea

(His outfit)

(His outfit)

(His nails)

"Guys do I have to wear this tight ass short ass skirt?" Jihoon said as he tried to pull the skirt down a little,which caused Jeonghan to slap his hand.

"No,and yes you do have to wear this skirt,I would if I had a waist like you."

"Okay now lets go to the bar."Joshua yelled.
"No guys Remember Wonwoo is pregnant so don't try to get him drunk like last time." Jeonghan stated.

We all said okay then left. Once we arrived we had to wait in line. It was now our turn.

"Oka-ohhhh what do we have here."the Guard said looking at Wonwoo up and down.

"Aren't you pregnant and isn't drinking not good for the baby?" The guard said.

"Yes it is that's why I don't drink now can my friends and I go in? my friend here is having the most horrible day." Wonwoo said pointing at me.

"Okay then."then he let us in.

It was loud and when I went in everyone left me. when I was going through the crowd to get a drink someone grabbed my ass.

"Excuse me!? What do you think you're doing!"I yelled at the guy.
"Oh come on you liked it."the guy said.

"No I didn't why would I!"i was pissed.
Then the guy just straight up grabbed my waist,it hurt really bad cause he was grabbing me really hard.

I tried to push him but he was too strong. I was about to give up when I felt that his grip loosened. I looked down and saw a guy beating the shit out of him.

I was so shocked when the guy got up he wiped his hands on his shirt.

"Are you okay?"he asked me sweetly.
"Yeah Thank you so much."I asked.
"Oh no problem."

"How can I repay you?"i was hooding I could make it up to him for saving me.
"Oh well how bout you let me bye a drink?"

That's how it started.