ten ; crush, crush, crush

:・゚☆。•:・゚☆。•

chapter tencrush crush crush

chapter ten ━ crush crush crush

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

❝ I DONT HAVE A CRUSH, OKAY? ❞

━━━━★✼☆。━━━━

REBEKAH STORMED DOWN the stairs, intending to go far away from the compound as she possibly could. She had a glare on her face, aimed to kill anyone who crossed her path. Yes, her jealousy ran that deep because not only was that her personality, but she truly did have a crush on the brunette since the moment she laid eyes on her. They had met when she was undaggered, reuniting with Stefan before she turned her head to see the one person that to this day, she couldn't seem to forget.

Perhaps it was her aura, her appearance, her personality, or the fact that her mere presence made Rebekah feel happy and at home. Whatever it was, it didn't matter because, at the end of the day, her feelings towards Melody remained the same. No one could change how she felt. No one could tell her to stop liking her or being devoted to her.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Klaus questioned, stepping in front of his sister with a wide smirk. She didn't even have to ask him what his smugness was all about because she already knew. Didn't he always know?"

Rebekah squared her shoulders, agitated that someone had stopped her on her mission to escape the compound for a few hours. She wanted to avoid the possibility that Freya may adore Melody. Her older sister was attracted to females so it could happen. If only she weren't so pathetic as to not tell her how she truly felt. If only she could brave up and just say it.

"Out of my way, Nik. I'm not in the mood." She maneuvered around him but he trailed behind her, hands clasped behind his back, that grin never swaying.

"I wonder why that is?" he hummed innocently, pretending to not know. "Is it because of Freya's sudden attachment to the gorgeous, intelligent, kind, caring, and sarcastic Melody Mills? Those two did seem to hit it off. They may even be setting up a date."

The blonde spun to him, stopping in her tracks as she narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm so happy this brings you joy."

Klaus simply rolled his eyes, sighing as he turned serious, dropping the playful act. "Honestly, Rebekah, just tell her. Yes, I have murdered most, if not all, of your previous lovers but I am quite fond of Melody and would not mind if you intended to establish a relationship with her." He gave her a look. "If you don't tell her someone else will sweep her off her feet and steal her away. So stop dilly-dallying before it's too late."

He walked away without another word or waiting for the snappy response Rebekah was cooking up in her head. She was left standing there, sighing as her shoulders deflated, a crestfallen expression of her face. Klaus was right and she despised that. But she couldn't tell Melody. What if she rejected her?

What if it was too late?