The dinner

^melly

Dessi/pov

We sat at the table it was akward at first until jamie made a conversation. " So i heard all about you dessi since cortlen cant keep his mouth shut yall got to they school right" She asked " Yea " i said shyly " Dessi boo I will at least thought you would be more open since your out of school still the same but mellt where's riah" he asked him " She said she couldn't come I guess some shit like that " he said and his mom looked at him and rolled her eyes " so yall must be friends with these crazy ass kids" jamie said " well im friends with cortlen and she friends with both of them so i guess " I said " Hunty your beautiful you look just like your mom when she was little " she said " Yall know each other well well " Unique asked them " Yea she used live down here when she was 15 she moved at 18 but we kept contact though so yea and hunty your beautiful yourself she a nice person you'll like her" jamie said " aye ma me and cortlen finna go the park to meet up with some people we back" Melly said getting up " You mean all of you" she said referring to all of us " Umm miss jamie Im fine being here " I said looking at my mom " Oh no we need some together go on " my mom said " Ma she dont want go and i don't want her to go unique can but not her " melly said " boy she's going now get out my face here's my keys" jamie said he rolled his eyes and grabbed her keys and walked out the door i went to corlten side and got in the backseat they got in the car and unique looked at me and came to my ear " ma is so petty" she said and i chuckled and melly looked at me and started the car " I know" I whisperd he started driving and i got on my phone and bryson was calling but i declined it. Bryson asked me for my number i just gave it to him . " you cheating now dessi bae" cortlen said " Hush im not your girl" I said " you will be " He said " yea whatever " I said looking out the window. We pulled up to the park and I got out the car and I saw the dude from early the one i had to put in his place. He came over walking towards melly " Aye watchu doing with big eyed bitch" he said I rolled my eyes and walked away " where you going ugly bitch" he said and i just kept walking I looked back and saw cortlen and uniqe walking towards me and i Just kept walking until cortlen grabbed me. " He just trynna flirt thats all" he said and He looked at me " yea whatever" I said and sat on the bench " girl i hate him he think he pull everybody he tried to go out with me but i turned him down i am not with the shit" she said it was funny how she said it because her voice is so light" Yea he's a asshole" I said and she started laughing.

Melly/pov

" mane why you call her an ugly bitch" I told ej " Cuh the lil bitch just dont know how life works when i flirt she supposed to flirt back or its my way" he said " nah nigga you aint gone try to rape that one foo or me and you gone have some issues "corlten said " nigga you aint gone do shit " Ej said and then Lucas and choppa walked up " Do what nigga aint touching my fam" Choppa said " This nigga gone get mad because dessi aint with it " Cortlen said and lucas and choppa already knew what they was talking about " Nah not that one aint touching her ion care bout nun of these little hoes you touching dessi you already got her sister hooked on crack and got her locked up for 17 year hell nah aint touching that innocent beautiful master piece" lucas said looking over to her and they wasnt lying she too innocent and beautiful for that shit. She's attracting to me she catches my eye but since im with mariah i gotta keep my attention mariah. " nigga fuck yall aye melly you up for it " he asked " nah she too innocent fuck you nigga get out my muthafuckin face" i said and he walked away " Aye i got an idea how about me , you ,  choppa dessi , unique jaylen and mariah  have like a little spend a night this weekend" Cortlen said" why didnt you just say sleep over " Lucas said " I didnt wanna sound like a bitch" He said and we busted out laughing i looked over at Unique and dessi and dessi was just smiling and giggling she was really beautiful and im just now noticing it " Yea thats koo with me " choppa said everybody agreed on it and we walked over to dessi and unique " Nah lowkey i wanna be a model just like my ma " Dessi said " same over here im not good at anything else but math and science" Unique said " Yea because your head is in the books both of yall but yall wanna have a little spend a night this weekend girls will be there to" Cortlen asked them " sleep over yea but if its gets outta hand were leaving" Dessi said " What you said "  cortlen said being dramatic. And she laughed we left the park and went back to my house dessi and unique and they mom left and i went into my house and went to sleep.