Part 1

"What should I call you?" I hear a familiar voice say.

I paused a moment, peering into the room where I heard the voice. The voice I had heard was Sombra, who was, probably, speaking to the smaller person before her. They had large white, black speckled wings. They dressed like it was below twenty-three degrees. I tried to look at their face, but they weren't looking towards me, plus it seemed they had something over it. Fluffy, white, feather like, animal like ears protruding from the top of their head.

"Oh, Moira!" Sombra said when she noticed me staring into the room. "What would you call her?"

"Call who?" I stepped into the room and cocked my head, raising a brow.

"Dahlia." She answered as the unfamiliar person turned to look at me. (yeah yeah, its really just me but its fun to call her, er... me, an oc.)

I had little memory of a new recruit. When she turned to look at me, she revealed an owl mask, which was what had been hiding her face. I was already confused by the wings, but it made sense. The mask itself was covered in a variety of different sized scars, or scrapes. A large crack ran through her light blue glass eye on the left. 

"Snow Owl." I said without thinking.

I was extremely intrigued by her already I could barely believe she was our new recruit. Let alone.... real... It was stunning. 
Dahlia looked towards Sombra.

"What?!" She yelped. "Was Scar not a good name?"

She shook her head, letting out a soft, muffled laugh.

"Anyways..."" Sombra chuckled and shook her head. "You should go with Moira, she's supposed to do your evaluation."

"I am? Gabe never informed me." I confessed.

"Yeah, he said he left like a list of questions on your desk." Sombra replied.

"Oh, well, alright then..." I turned and began to leave. "Follow me, Snow Owl." 

I stepped inside my lab, looking around my desk. I found envelope labeled to me. I pulled the paper out and skimmed my eyes over it. There was only one thing typed out onto it.
Ask her anything.
Jesus, Gabe, way to specific.
I folded the paper and put it back into the envelope. I then grabbed a notepad and pen.

"So what happened to your eye?" I asked as I wrote.

She looked at me, then pulled the mask off her face, turning it around in her hands. Her short black hair fell over her round face and dark green eyes when she had taken off the mask. Freckles dotted her pale cheeks. 
She seemed to think for a moment before she spoke.

"I don't really remember."

I wrote down her answer then moved onto my next question.

"Why did you join Blackwatch?" I then asked.

"I just wanted to do something different for a change." She replied.

I raised a brow and wrote down what she said. 

"What about those wings of yours?" 

"I just dreamed of having wings since I was little." She said.

She had answered all the questions I could think of with ease. 

"Are we done now?" She asked quickly. 

She hadn't looked me in the eyes once this entire time, staring down at the mask in her hand.

"Yes, I suppose." I replied. 

She put the mask back on and stood to her full height, then turned and exited the room.
Interesting, I've never seen anybody with anything like she does.
I then booted up my computer and began my research.