story 1

I was running from the man who killed my parents. He just came in and faked an injury the BAM shot my parents...I Contreras come to my eyes as I recalled that moment. I could hear the man coming closer,aside from his footsteps on the forest floor I was starting to hear a river.   

As I saw the river the man started laughing an evil maniacal laugh making me dread what would happen next.  The man smiled and said "you have know idea why I'm doing this...do you."
Timidly I shook my head. The man spoke again, " I'll tell you the story...then kill you." He said "your great grandfather killed my mom and dad I barely escaped. Moments before my father died he told me to get revenge...when the time is write kill the people he loves." I stood there gaping like a fish out of water. How could I not know this about my family.

The man slowly walked toward me and I got closer to the rivers edge. "Please" I begged "let me live...I won't tell anyone...but please don't kill me." I could feel tears rolling freely down my face. The man said "sorry but it has to be thus way".

I felt the wind as I fell into the freezing water and as I lost air and as my eyes clouded over I saw the man's sad sorrow eyes filled with regret.