Introducing

Tina walked into the headmaster's office and stifled a gasp when she looked around. There were portraits of people everywhere! Most of them were sitting in chairs, snoring loudly, some with glasses slipping down their noses. One had a hat that was gradually sliding down his head, covering his eyes.

She continued looking at the shelves stacked up with books and strange objects, and Tina had to stop herself from drowning everyone with questions. She was so curious! There was so much to ask!

She looked around the office once more and snapped her attention to Professor Dippet when he started speaking.

" Well, well! "

He said looking into the faces of each of the Professors. They ( including Tina, of course ) had been invited to the headmaster's workplace, so they could introduce themselves to each other. Tina thought that this was a nice thing since she thought that knowing each other is the best to start in a friendly way. She didn't want to have any enemies amongst her coworkers...

" As you all already know, "

he continued,

" This is Porpentina Goldstein! I believe that it would be quite nice if you all would well, introduce yourselves to this fine young lady here... Now, first it'll be nice if you could say a few things about yourself... ",

he said gesturing towards Tina.

Tina beamed and nodded.

" Well, you all know my name, but I believe calling me ' Porpentina " is quite tiring, so please call me Tina. I used to work as in Auror for MACUSA, but I decided to come to work here when I heard that there was an open post... "

Tina thought of how she had gotten fired by saving a child at an orphanage from getting beat... She had exposed her kind, and therefore she was punished... Only professor Dippet knew that, and she didn't want to go telling everyone that she had almost killed someone, almost exposed wizard-kind, and broken the law. Luckily, the professor was kind enough to accept her offer.

" There's not much else that I can say so I'll just say, it's nice meeting you all! "

Professor Dippet nodded with a smile on his face and gestured towards a man with a pretty wicked beard. He was, well, handsome, but much older than Tina... The man looked very kind, and he had a mischievous type of twinkle in his eyes.

" Good evening everyone. "

He said in a bouncy type of, optimistic voice. Then he turned towards Tina and smiled. For some reason, he made her nervous but not in a bad way. The man was just so... Mysterious.

" I am Albus Dumbledore. Please call me Albus. Though Newton here prefers to call me by my last name... "

As soon as he said this, a mad huddled in the corner of the room jumped, and looked at Dumbledore with wide eyes.

" Wha- what? "

He stammered. The crowd of professors laughed and carried on. Tina set her attention back to the other professor that was talking. She couldn't concentrate though... She glanced up at the man in the corner and got a better look at him. He had caramel colored hair and beautiful blue eyes... The man suddenly looked up at her, and she saw a bunch of cute freckles sprayed all over his face. The man blushed and quickly looked away.

Tina faced the woman who was talking. She was a tall slim woman, very pretty yes, but she looked like the "athletic" type. She had a stern look on her face, but her eyes were warm and kind.