Saving Ashley

"Condor One to Roost, do you read me", Leon called out.

"Condor One, you and Condor Two have been radio silent for three hours," Hunnigan stated, both Leon and Kyra looked at each other in shock, "are you both alright.

"We ended up taking a rest but were fine now; were going to get Baby Eagle now," Leon explained.

"Copy that, glad you're ok, Roost out", Hunnigan said as the line went dead.

"Three hours... has it really been three hours", Kyra asked in confusion.

"I don't know, but we have to get going", Leon said as Kyra nodded her head, the two leaving the abandoned house once again and racing through the rain; soon after, they found themselves in a small cave where they found an odd key.

"Leon, take a look at this", Kyra said, taking the key as Leon walked over to her, "this looks as if it fits the lock on the church",

"That's the key we need, now let's head back to the church", Leon said, taking and pocketing the key; as they left the cave, they found themselves back near the lake where they first set out; as they entered what looked to be an arena, the gate behind them slammed shut as another gate opened up, a giant creature came stomping in.

"I'm not seeing a weak spot on it," Leon stated pulling out a shotgun and shooting its face.

"At least it's not worse", Kyra said as she pulled out a TMP gun. 

"What's worse than this", Leon asked confused.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me", Kyra stated. 

"Try me", Leon said as they then heard a howl in the distance; looking up at the cliffside, they saw the dog jump down into the arena.

"It's that dog", Leon stated.

"Looks like he's helping us, and you thought he'd attack us", Kyra said with slight amusement.

"Har har", Leon replied as they continued to shoot at the giant as the dog distracting the giant allowing them to find and continuously hitting its weak spot until the giant fell dead; the dog walked around them, both petting him until he ran off into the distance.

"Kinda wish I could keep him", Kyra said.

"Come on, we need to get to Ashley", Leon explained as Kyra nodded her head; making their way back towards the church, they noticed zombified guard dogs there, but with little to no ammo, their best bet was either stealth or running to the doors; quickly unlocking the door they entered inside the church, it was smaller than what it seemed to be outside, but they knew that Ashley was somewhere inside.

"Ashley... Ashley Graham", Leon called out, trying to get an answer, but there was nothing.

"I think I found where she might be at", Kyra stated pointing towards a door on the second floor; making their way up, Leon carefully opened the door.

"Ashley... Ashley Graham, are you in here", Leon called out, entering the room as a metal candelabra was swung at him which he was quick to dodge.

"Just let me go," the girl, Ashley demanded.

"Listen", Leon began only for Ashley to swing the candelabra at him once again, Leon catching it and throwing it away, "easy with that; my name's Leon, this is my partner Kyra, we're here under the president's orders, and...", Ashley ran out of the room, "that went well",

"Well, you did kinda go in guns blazing", Kyra pointed out, "let me give it a shot",

"Alright", Leon said as she walked out of the room; Ashley took notice and a scared look appeared on her face; Kyra only raised her hands up, showing she wasn't armed or dangerous.