Chapter 8 Megan

Part 1

I didn't have to Search hard for Megan . The whole school knew about Megan the Stallion . She must be a pro when it comes to riding Horse 🐎 dick. Jayda chuckled at her thoughts in her head. But she wasn't the girl Jayda pictured her to be. Megan ass was fine af. I mean FINE FINE, like Rihanna fine.  Sasha gay ass staring with her mouth open. Like Megan was a Dessert & she wanted a piece of it. The damn girl hair was swaying side to side across her booty cheeks. She had a big ole junk in the truck, Slim waist, big juicy lips 👄 & Breast Shape like Cantaloupes 🍈. Sitting all nice in the sundress she had on today. After seeing her, we had no intentions of beating her ass. Instead we was going to set her up.

Jayda: Whatsup Ma
Megan (popped her gum real quick): Do i know you?
Sasha: Nall Ma, but you can get to know Me.
Megan chuckles 🤣
Jayda: we just seen you from across the campus & figured we would introduce ourselves.
Megan (eyes them up & down): then responded with a sarcastic response "Ain't that Nice"

Sasha walked closer to Megan & whispered in her ear. "How would you like to get mind blowing head, & a side of 11 inch dick. All at the same damn time. And baby I'm not talking plastic." Then she winked 😉 as she stepped back. Megan was grinning ear 👂🏾 to 👂🏾 ear. That sounded like her cup of tea ☕️.

Part 2

Sasha exchanged numbers with Megan.  She just had to get a piece of that, before they set her ass up. Jayda begin walking to the parking lot. She found her self texting James.

Sasha: James i just pulled this lil Jamaican Bih on Campus. We gotta fold this bih like a pretzel 🥨, you down?
James: so you wanna threesome a bih, Baby you gone gay🤣 they done turnt you out.
Sasha: when you see her, you gone be glad i got turnt out🥰

She also found her self texting Megan
Sasha: Meg let's gets Chocolate 🍫 Wasted, you down?
Meg:  Fun is my Middle Name Sash, whats on the Menu?
Sasha: i texted my Baby James & Told him yo Fine ass on the Platter tonight. Straight Buffet Style🤣.
Meg: i like the sound of that. Stallion like getting wild.
Sasha: you bout to get some Act Right Shawwty

Jayda remotely Started her car. Music started blasting from the speakers 🔊  Act Up - City Girls

Part 3

"Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga
Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass nigga
Same group of bitches, ain't no adding to the picture
Drop a couple racks, watch this ass get bigger"

I started hyping homegirl up, this was her shit. She started twerking & shit. I asked her was she going out with Me & Stallion 🐎 tonight. She frowned her face up.

Jayda: i wanna Beat the bitch not friend her.
Sasha: i know, but i wanna get sum of that before you do😂
Jayda: you just gone gay, ain't no helping you.
Sasha: you give Marcus a threesome, i bet he be closer to you then your Buttcheeks🤣

I laughed as i crunk my car up, this Audi 8 kevin gave me really seem so unreal. Lily ass deserve what came to her, but i know homegirl pissed about this car. I watched Jayda as she pulled off in her all white Benz. Sister girl be banging the mess out of that car. She looked hella good driving it tho.