°|| I ||°

Seo Soojin. The biggest fangirl of Kim Taehyung. You can't tell otherwise. Every time Taehyung would appear on screen, she would be so melted. She adored him as her idol. She prayed for some interactions with him, she tought that she would fall for him easily and the biggest problem is that, that she can not be dating now when she debuted. Every girl loved Kim Taehyung. He was known worldwide after all and had millions of fans. Well, Soojin was just one of them. This evening, they're going to perform at melon music awards. Soojin's group (G)I-DLE is nominated for best female group and song of the year, and BTS is nominated in SOTY, AOTY, best male group and so on.
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Taehyung's point of view

Our last award show. Finally. I'm tired already and I need a little bit of rest. I read a line-up for today's award show. We are last as usual. First is Mamamoo then CLC.... Oh, I can't wait for GOT7's performance. Before us are (G)I-DLE. I am really really big fan of them. My bias is Soojin. Andireallywanttomeetheranddatehersheissopreciousbutheymycompanywontletme. Ops. Big big oops. Erase that from your mind. I didn't say anything.

[Time skip to (G)I-DLE's performance]

Wow. Big wow. Soojin looks so pretty today. I know that everyone is filming my reaction because everyone know that I'm a Neverland. But I'm trying not to show a lot of reactions. Well I failed. Every time she appears on screen my mouth is wide open. Like bro, where did she got that energy and fierceness on stage? I'm shocked.

Soojin's point of view

We got off stage. Damn I was so scared of this performance. It's our last stage this award season and I'm bit emotional. I'm now going to watch BTS' performance. They're after us.

[Time skip to BTS' performance]

Taehyung is G L O W I N G. Glowing. Shuhua see how I'm watching them and especially Taehyung. I think she is kinda jelaous. But I know she likes Jungkook and that's the tea. Thanks God no one is recording my reaction since no one knows I'm an ARMY.

Taehyung's point of view

Well,, shit. I think my reaction went viral on twitter or whatever. And now I'm in big problems.

VOTE||COMMENT🌹