Chapter 2: Excape

Sarah P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, pain filled my body everywhere. My heart starting beating faster and I became worried. I try to stand up but my hands were tie together to a pole. I finial decide to look around the room was very dark and cold the was one window but that was all. I then managed to  see what was behind me. It was Zayn.

"omg zayn" I yelled but he didn't reply his eyes were shut and he had tape on his mouth he was tied to a different pole on the other side of the room me. He look more hurt then me he had cuts and blood everywhere and a black eye.

"Zayn" I whispered one more time before someone burst in though the door.

"is someone awake are they"

The man said coldly

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" I yelled at him.

"well there's only one thing I want from you but you little friend over there I want him dead" my heart skipped a beat.

Everything started going in slow motion his words echoing in my head. he then reached out his hand and was about to take of my school top of when Zayn came behind him and hit him with a glass bottle. He fell to the ground in pain. "come on let's go I don't know how much time we have" Zayn said pulling me up after he in tied my hands we quickly ran up the stairs running though the house to try find a way out.

"Zayn here" I yell at him pointing to the door. When we got outside it was really dark we must have been knocked out for a while.

"come to my house Zayn"  I half said and asked.

"okay" my house was only around the corner so it didn't take long.

We shut all the door and locked it. We both jumped on the couch puffing.

"Thanks Zayn you saved my life" I say after a while catching my breath.

"it was nothing..."

"Zayn!! You save my life!! Who knows what could off happened if you didn't step it thankyou so much".

"it's okay anyone would of done it, he's a creep"

"you know him!?"

"kinda...."

"we have to call the police"

"no no police he would just get more angry"

"but Zayn we have to..."

"no Sarah.." he snapped

I thought I would just drop it for now.

"well I'm home alone this weekend please stay with me I don't think I want to be alone"

"okay as long as you feel safe" he said putting his arm around me.

Just then there was aloud bang at the door we both jumped and looked at each other. Frozen.