God Of Everything - Chapter 1: The Goddess of Games

It was a normal day, or so Ren thought. This was the day his life changed forever. Ren had a hard day, as school was tough on him, because he was bullied a lot. He decided to go to sleep early, this decision could have been fatal for him. He got to bed, and closed his eyes. He was fast asleep. Once in his sleep, he got this dream, except it wasn't a dream. It was reality playing in his head.

A woman turned to him, and said "Ren, I have a proposal". "What?" Ren asked, as he was shocked. He couldn't believe it. A proposal? What kind of proposal? Was this real? This had to be a dream right? "Worry not, as this is not a dream, I need you, the world needs you" said the woman. Ren was completely in shock, he didn't know what to say. "Ren, participate in my game." "Who are you? Why do you know my name?" Ren asked.

"Oh, yeah right, I didn't introduce myself, sorry for the weird introduction. My name is Elizabeth, I am the Goddess of Games. I know your name, as I am a goddess, I think that explains things for itself". "A goddess?" Ren asked, this had to be a dream right? No one would ask for him to participate in games, and he couldn't believe a goddess asked him now.

"You are the chosen one Ren, okay there have been 201.078 people who have declined but let's ignore that, you are the chose one now". The chosen one? He couldn't believe it. Had 201.078 declined before him? What kind of game was this. "What kind of game are we talking about if I may ask?" "Oh yeah, I'm not too good in this sort of stuff, sorry about that. You will have to fight the god of death himself in a battle of the brains".

"I have to fight Satan?" Ren screamed. "Satan? What, no his name is not Satan, his name is Michael. Why do people keep calling him Satan?" Elizabeth was obviously confused. "The game is really simple, you have to fight Michael with your brain, you think of something and it comes to life. You can't affect other users of this magic directly though. You have to defeat him with attributes you came up with. Or you could affect him indirectly, it's all up to you" Elizabeth explained the situation. "Does he have the same ability?" Ren asked. "Yes".

"You can also give others this ability to fight him together". "What's on the line in this game?" Ren asked. "I completely forgot to tell, Michael will gain full control of this earth and he can become any kind of god if he so desires, that other god then will disappear". "Does this also count for me?" Ren asked. "Shit, so that's why everyone declined, I forgot to say this," Elizabeth mumbled to herself "Yes, this also counts for you, you are able to become a god if you desire". "Any kind of god?" Ren asked. "Yes, any kind of god". Ren was seriously thinking about this, he could die in this fight, but on the other hand, he could affect the worlds destiny, if he doesn't do this, someone different could do this and fail miserably.

"Can I die in this?" Ren asked curiously. "Yes, you can horribly die in this, but I will be spectating and I will heal the loser so the chances of that are minimal, the chances are still there, but minimal". Elizabeth answered. Ren didn't really like this answer, but he was still seriously thinking about accepting the offer.

"I don't have many time left you so kind of have to make a choice quickly" said Elizabeth. "Alright, I will do it, I will defeat the god of death!"

"One more thing before I will start the fight, I will spectate it all and note everything in my diary, I might even make a novel out of this". "Are you serious?" said Ren. "You want to put this fight in a diary and make it a novel? Are you crazy?". "Yes, I might consider doing this," said Elizabeth. "I obviously won't write it myself though". Ren seemed irritated but decided to continue with it. "Okay, let's do it".

"The god of death may change his appearance so be on the lookout for that, you never know what kind of outfit he will wear" said Elizabeth. "Alright, I will remember that" Ren said.

And so the brave idiot named Ren started his adventure on defeating the god of death himself, Michael. In this story I will take you with me in the ups and downs of this fight. Every nook and cranny. I am Elizabeth, the God of Games and I will be your host this story. This story will be written in the third person as that just sounds cooler. This chapter has ended, so let's continue, with our epic journey and let's see who will win.