God Of Everything - Chapter 2: A Bad Start

When Ren woke up, he didn't know if it was a dream or not. What an idiot, I know. He doubted the very existence of the god of games. Which to be quite clear is an insult to me. He decided to test his abilities and tried to think of a plastic gun. And a gun appeared. He was in shock. Realising that this was in fact all true, and that he needed to defeat the god of death, he started to become scared.

He dressed in his normal school outfit and got to school, he didn't want to be late, even though he needed to save the school. When he got to school and got into class the teacher had something to announce "Today our president will come for a visit to our school. Everyone needs to be in his best behaviour to meet the expectations of the president". This didn't sound right to Ren, as he had some brains left. He decided to just roll with it and see what would happen, not expecting what would come next.

In ten minutes the president came in. A man with a black outfit and a red cape. This couldn't possibly be the president right? What kind of idiot would wear something like that? "Is that him? He looks even more handsome in real life" said a pupil. Did he hear that correct, did someone call him handsome? Not even acknowledging his red cape? He was also very ugly but that went over his head.

Ren looked scared, could that be Michael, the god of death? He did certainly look like he died a long time ago, man he was ugly. The president noticed Ren looking scared, he came to him. "So you are the chosen one, the one to defeat me? I could just kill you here, but that would certainly ruin all the fun, I want you to suffer, a painful death". Ren was confused. Did he just ignore all the other people around him? Someone would notice him being threatened right? "No, no one will hear me talk to you, they are all under the impression that I am the president. So they can't see another truth". Ren started to become angry, he clenched his fist and Michael noticed that. "Oh boy, I wouldn't do that if I were you, they will see your actions, or did you also put a spell on them? I don't think so, right?" said the god.

"This may become much easier than I expected". Ren wanted to run away but didn't, as no one could notice him acting strange. Suddenly a beautiful woman named Elizabeth came out of nowhere. "Michael, act nice to him, there's still a cooldown until we get to fight. Didn't I tell you to tell him that?" asked the beautiful goddess. "Yes ma'am, I forgot". He didn't forget.

"There is a cooldown?" asked Ren. "Yes Ren, there is a cooldown, I want you to be prepared first before the fighting starts". "And it would just be boring if we started fighting now, you would instantly die as you are the weakling here". Ren was shocked, he screamed "I am the weakling?". "You didn't seriously think you could kill a god without preparation?". Ren was surprised to hear that, but also began to understand that he was seriously underpowered.

"Just finish school and find a way to prepare okay?" said the always beautiful Elizabeth. School was over quickly after the 'president' left. Ren immediately turned to his best and only friend Samuel. He began to explain the whole story, which a long time as Samuel thought Ren was on drugs. Ren began to think about Samuel having powers and suddenly the goddess appeared again. "I see you have given power to another man, Ren. Good job, he will now fight alongside you". "Wait who's that?" asked Samuel. "That's the goddess of games" Ren explained. It took some time to get used to the idea of fighting the god of death, still not Satan.

Ren and Samuel got into their usual hangout spot. The underside of a bridge, which is also Samuel's home. I have no clue if it's his home, it looks like it. They talked about boring strategies, which wouldn't work as they were stupid, until they noticed everyone going in the same direction, the direction of a huge palace, which wasn't there before. "Do you think that's the work of Michael?" asked Samuel. Samuel is even more stupid than Ren is, which honestly surprises me. "I guess so, there's no other explanation for this" said Ren back. "But this also means he has the whole country under control, he has an enormous army."

Ren and Samuel just stood there for some minutes, not the best thing to do after realising the opponent has an enormous army, but that's just my silly logic.

"Why didn't I think of this?" Ren asked to himself. Because you are an idiot Ren, that's why. "I think we should just give up already, we are never going to win this" said Samuel, which was the most idiotic thing I had heard that minute. "Can't we just make the whole world our army?" asked Samuel. "He probably already did that, I can't get it to work" this was pretty much the only thing what Ren had said which wasn't pure idiotic.

"I think we need to practise a lot with brain games if we want to win this" said Ren. "I still have some puzzles left from elementary" said Samuel. "I don't think that will work, we will need strategy games like Civilization".

With that Ren decided to practise a lot on becoming a good thinker, and Samuel was also there.