Rogue.

note: hold out for the rest of the story. I think you'll all like it! enjoyyyy!!!

For the longest time. I was stuck. I let the bullies, I let the alpha, push me down. But not anymore.

I'm gonna break free. And everyone is gonna see, I, was raised by wolves.

The rebel soul of the rogue wolf

I walked into school Monday a confident smile on my face. I know I'm strong. But all i needed to do was convince everyone else i was confident. I mean popular people do it all the time faking it, so if i really am confident why not show it right?

I walk to my homeroom and sit down music in my ears the bell rings signaling first and i walk to chorus.

So getting that changed to study hall. I slip through first period and on to spanish. My Spanish teacher is like Robin Williams only... not. I don't like him. So we go through class and I zone out somewhere around "yo soy..." I come back when I hear him call my name... shit... what were we talking about?

Mr E.: Jamie?

Me:

Mr. E: what does fracasar mean?

Me: to flunk... *mumbles under breath* yo voy fracasar (I am going to flunk)

Third period. Study hall. I listen to music.

I go through the day I go home and realize..

Fuck... I didn't do anything I planned