Doubts

Non-stop. 

That's it. They were texting non-stop since their beautiful Date. They talked about everything and nothing through out the whole day. They shared weird and funny stories, talked about favourite books or movies or how annoying their friends were. Even during work they couldn't stop although it was more difficult to still text. Half of the time they texted the whole night and fell asleep over the phone and woke up to dozents of text messages. All of that with a permanent smile on their faces. 

Louis has been giddy, giggly and overly happy the whole time and couldn't hide his smile at all. Liam and Zayn had picked up on that pretty fast and of course they mocked him about being absolutely whipped but well it was the truth. Louis wasn't even that mad at them. He just shared with his friends what exactly had happened and how he was feeling and they couldn't be happier. Finally Louis seemed to have found the luck and love he deserved. They just hoped it would all turn out good. 

Because even though they texted all the time they haven't clariefied what they are yet. Hell, Louis didn't even said that he liked Harry yet. Good, they kissed and that said a lot but after that he just brought him home and that was about it. No talks about second Dates or feelings or stuff like that. Maybe they were both just adorably awkward. Maybe this was a bad sign. Louis hoped for the first of course. 

So when Louis walked through the boxing club an hour before his lesson with Harry he was getting anxious again. How would Harry react to seeing him again? How was Louis supposed to act? What even were they? Did that kiss mean they were dating now? Were they exclusive or was it an open thing? Would Harry still drop him out of nowhere?

"Hey there, sexy boy. What has you so deep in thought?" tore a way too flirty voice him out of his doubting thoughts. 

When Louis turned to face whoever was saying this he immediately rolled his eyes and let out a groan. There he was. Luke. One of the members of his club and a total dickhead. Well, they didn't have quiet a good past. How did he not recognise that voice from the start? He knew it way too good. 

"That's none of your business" hissed Louis at him. 

"Aye, why so bitchy? Haven't been laid in a while or was your last fuck that bad? Are your conquests not that good any more?" asked Luke in an almost mocking voice. 

"You know I could kick you out any second, right? So why don't you just shut up?!" glared Louis at him. 

"I pay for your attention, remember? So technincally I pay for your life. Why don't you teach me some stuff?" approached Luke him. 

"First of all, IF then your Daddy pays for everything because you can't handle your own life for shit. But don't think that is reason enough to keep you here. And second, eww. No, never again" brought Louis some space between them. 

"You didn't say that the first time. Why are you pushing me away, hun? Are you still mad I played the big heartbreaker before you could do it with me like with everyone else before? Mad that I exposed your ass?" run Luke a finger over Louis' arm, causing cold shivers to run down his spine. 

"I told you I'm not and I never was" pushed Louis Luke's hand away, referring to the heartbreaker image. 

"Then why don't you let me taste that dick again? Let us have a good time again" said Luke in a low voice. 

"Yeah, no need. For your information, I'm currently dating someone so fuck off" growled Louis annoyed at him. 

"The Louis Tomlinson, dating someone? Thought that wasn't your thing. Haven't seen you with anyone for years" was Luke suprised. 

"And who's fault was that?" thought Louis to himself. 

"Well, I am now so if you excuse me now. I have better things to do" wanted Louis to end this conversation.