Part 1

Elijah is a bright kid despite his whole family been massacred, and the whole town thinks he's some sort of death omen. Because of this unfortunate thing, he has no friends to turn to and his own adoptive family acts as if he has the plague. So he finds himself in a book for passing time. Despite his unpopularity, he is quite attractive with his raven black hair that's always slightly messy, his fit body, and Mexican accent even though his skin is ghost pale and the crystal icy blue eyes. 

(hello my name is Mr.steal-yo-manz and I am here to say "sksksksksksksksksks") 

     One slightly repetitive day as he was sitting down in his desk the teacher Mr. Cozbi said in he's quite monotone voice that kind of sounds like he died "Class today of all days we have a new student enrolling in this homeroom. His name is James. now class if you don't treat him well, you're all doing 10,000 work ." The whole class collectively groaned in a chorus of disappointment. "Attention students excuse this brief announcement, bullying is not tolerated nor is any monkey business in my school. Anybody who does otherwise is guaranteed suspension. Thank you" 

     Everyone glanced at each other in raised eyebrows, this is the first year they said something about being quote on quote "star students". What was so different about freshman year than any others? Geas I'll just have to wait and see. Almost exactly after the announcer ended his speech a boy about my age suck in through the door and sat in the seat right beside mine. He looked about 6 foot 1 about average size for his age. something about him just seemed right to me about him, the way his creamy dirty blond hair laid on his neck, and the way he walked all smugishly propper.

     He glanced at me when I realized I was staring and quickly looked away blushing. He smiled and offered a small wave at me. I waved back my cheeks still flushed causing him to slightly giggle. I looked down at my hands remembering that soon he would learn of me and begin to treat me as every else treats me, like death it's self. I knew right then and there I should just give up on becoming friends with him. "Elijah, right?" "Uh yeah, how'd you know?" "I... shouldn't say but as you probably know my name is James, James Alexander," he said with a twinkle in his heterochromatic eyes. 

     "Sorry, I um don't mean to sound rude or anything but um... you probably won't want to talk to someone like me, I'm a death omen and contagious of the plague or something," I said in a deep sarcastic voice. "How so? I'm not sick." "Ask anyone or everyone, at least that's how they treat me." I said with a sigh following it. "Why, your like the best person here?" "you'll see."