Rules

1. Be nice to people! Your character can be the biggest douchecanoe on the planet but if I catch you being one, you are outta here!

2. Diversity! This roleplay takes place in America, a gigantic melting pot of cultures. I do not want to see nothing but white people. Be creative!

3. Research the creatures you want to play. I'd rather not have a bunch of vampires that run around in sunlight with no problem. Those suckers burn like cheap kindling. Don't let the lies of Meyer fool you!

4. If you have a question, just ask me. I'm always here to help!

5. The password is your favourite Marvel character(s). And for those curious, mine are Loki and Tony Stark. And Endgame, I swear on all things geeky, if those two aren't okay by the end, I am flying over to America to insight a riot!

6. I meant it when I said this thing was literate. 3+ full sentences. Go for detail. Give the other people something to work with!

7. Yes, death may happen and yes you may kill other people's characters but there are caveats to this. You have to get the other person's permission to kill their OC. Also, expect the police to be after you soon after.

8. Of course you guys can tag me! Just be sure to ask first. Oh! And second password is to tag 2 people. Ya know, if you do tag people.

9. The third password is your favourite TV show. Mine at the moment is The Umbrella Academy. Seriously, they need to give my baby Klaus a break. The poor dude's been through enough.

10. There is no limit to the amount of characters you can have. Just be sure to keep track of them.

11. Have fun everyone!