Warnings and Disclaimers

Epsilon - Church X Michael J. Caboose

Warning:

This is a Red vs Blue Fanfiction with homosexual themes.

I DO NOT own the Red vs Blue and its characters, all rights belonged to Rooster Teeth Productions, may contain inaccurate characterization and incidents but some are made up as well and is pure fiction and any events are not also related in real life, if so, it is pure coincidental and is not to my knowing.

This fanfiction is also a MALE on MALE action, basically it means what it means, Boy X Boy, BL (Boys Love), Yaoi, you name it, if you DON'T like it, DON'T read it, I will save you the trouble unless you feel disgusted by this story.

Feel free to correct me of grammatical errors, spellings or sentence construction, it will help me in the future in becoming a good writer and a storyteller or an author for that matter.

Also I am not a writer in the first place so I am sorry if I disappoint you, I am still learning to be better, but I do hope I will deliver the story thoroughly.

Thankyou and please enjoy!

Additional Warnings:

This story way contain curse words, explicit actions, detailed executions of inhumane acts(?) and graphic contents and further more some are out of characters in this so their characteristics/beliefs/etc. DO NOT reflect me in a certain way, I made them as they are and made them act accordingly to plot (?), for example if they believe some things in which others do not understand or do not partake in that kind of things. I want to make them as unique as possible because if I saw them as myself only, there wouldn't be that different from each other anymore, and that is just boring.

Thank you for reading my TedTalk. 😁