Work interview -Part 1-

Slipping on my fancy work pants probably was the most hardest thing I've done this morning. The tightness of the pants hug my thick thighs, providing a wobble every time I walked.

Let's just say I looked like a penguin walking, while heading off to a work interview.

It wasn't a pretty sight either.

My feet shuffle against the the floor as I walk against the sidewalk to my lovely interview.

-

My body slips through the thin glass doors as phones ring through the air. Blonde hair slips down my shoulders, covering up my lipstick smudged stained jacket that accidentally fell onto my opened lipstick bottle.

What a coincidence right? How could that possibly happen on the DAY of my interview! It scares me how life works.

I stride over to the main counter, drumming my fingers against the shiny glass desk as the employee talks on the phone, looking up at me constantly, then back down at their work and phone.

My face scrunches up as I see and hear the employee chewing on gum like there's no tomorrow, while yapping away to their customers. How unprofessional of them.

They then look up at me, giving me a sour look. "Yes dear?" she asks, annoyance filling her tone. I scoff quietly, looking at her. "I have an interview with Mr.Brock." I state, raising my eyebrow.

"Mmm, he has many clients on his interview list, so can you please tell me your name?" she spits out, faking a smile.

"Patty Mounston." I say, crossing my arms. She snickers at my name, sending a smirk my way. "Mounston? What an ugly last name." she whispers, typing in my name.

I clear my throat, anger gushing through my cheeks. "If you have a problem with me, then I assure you, you will be talking with my lawyer if you don't shut that mouth of yours." I warn, gripping the glass desk.

"Sure sweatheart, you have a lawyer. Go back to playing with Barbie dolls kid." she retorts, calling in an employee to send me my way. "For correction, I'm most definitely older than you KID and I'm sure as hell you're the one playing with Barbie dolls, seeing as you look like one, a fake, ugly bitch." I snap, crossing my arms once again.

Her face was in complete shock, as the employees stomping became louder. "Mmm sweatheart, you look a little lost, do you know how to spell it? F-A-K-E U-G-L-Y B-I-T-C-H." I sass, hearing the employee gasp at my attitude. I then turn my heels and walk towards the employee.

"I'm here to see Mr.Brock." I state, sending them a warm smile. They gulp in fear, before turning on their heels and walking towards two big wooden doors. "Mr.Brock is in an interview at the moment, you may wait here if you'd like." they state, crossing their arms.

I nod my head as I look down at my nails, observing the pale peach colour that fills my nails.

Silence filled the room, sending an uneasy shiver down my back. The employee constantly looking me up and down didn't help the nerves either.

"Mr.Brock is ready to see you now Miss.Mounston." they state, placing their hand at the small of my back, guiding me inside the bright white room. "Have a great interview." They say, smiling widely before closing the door.

My eyes trail all over the room, seeing as pale black and white paintings were placed behind a very nice and fancy desk. My fingers glide against the smooth wall, only to be interrupted by a deep voice.

"Miss.Mounston, correct?" a man asks, turning around his chair, giving me an amazing view of his gorgeous face. My lip sinks in between my lips as I nod shyly. "Speak." he demands, placing down the pen he was aggressively tapping. "Yes sir." I say, gripping onto my jacket.

"I see you've made a great entrance to my employee." he states, looking up at me and pointing to the seat in front of his desk. "She was being a bitch." I state with a shrug, before gasping. "I MEAN, she was being a... Female dog...?" I exclaim, taking my seat as my cheeks fill with redness.

He hums in response, eyeing my up and down as he opens up a folder. "You're here for the Porn shooting?" he asks, changing the topic, still having his gaze on my body. My eyes pop out of their sockets.

"Nono! I'm here for the writing academy?" I say, taking out my application paper for the job. He quickly takes it, reading it over with his jaw clenched. "Miss.Mounston, it says Porn shooting right here." he states, pointing to the paper while showing me.

I gasp, reading the paper as I thought I signed the right form. "I'm sorry, my sister must of switched out papers! I should be on my way then." I say quickly, getting up from my seat and turning around ready to leave.

"Wait." he demands, standing up from his seat and walking over to me. "I need one shoot, that's it, you're a very pretty girl and I need someone with your body and personality to be with me for this shoot. All these other women are snobby and don't know how to show respect." he pleads, taking my hands in his.

I look down at them, seeing his ring covered fingers gaze against my soft palms. My heart melts at the touch as a spark runs through my body.

"And you think I know how to show respect, I just snapped that girl off out there." I state, keeping my eyes on his hands. "You know how to defend yourself, as the employee who will be fired was not being a kind person. It's only for this Saturday, and it's in this building! Then you're done." he assures, smiling at me.

I narrow my eyes as a sigh of frustration runs from my mouth as my mind wanders to what I should do.

Should I do this?

Should I not?

I never know, maybe I'll enjoy it.

Another sign escapes my pink lips, as I stare into his blue mesmerizing eyes.

"Alright." I breathe out, snatching my hands away from his. "You'll do it?" he asks as his eyes light up in joy.

"I'll do it."

So so soo sorry for not posting in so long! I'll be posting tomorrow or on Saturday if I have the time. I've been very busy lately and I had an extreme writers block! I'll be back on track as soon as I can. Sorry for the pooped chapter!