Closer

Today is just a typical day, with big surprises, or at least I'm hoping for big surprises. I guess you could say today is Colby and I's day to go shopping. I'm just hoping for a little more than shopping, a little more naughty action.

I know weird place to do it but, I kind of just want to do something new for once. Something more vicious, something more... dirty. It's been a while since we have done it, but I want to make this a better one than the rest.

"What store would you like to go to first babe?" Colby asks with a sly smile. " Victoria Secret." I plead with desire. He nods in agreement. I quickly drag him into the store, before picking out a set of undergarments, and running off to the changing rooms with him.

"I want you to see how they look on me." I say innocently. He bites his lip, trying to contain himself, before nodding. I smirk, knowing that I'm turning him on.

I place his hands on my hips, while I pull off my shirt, revealing my black lacy bra. I feel Colby's hands go up and down my stomach as I unclip my bra. He sucks in some air, seeing my breasts through the mirror, since I'm standing in front of it, with him behind me.

"You alright there baby?" I ask with a smirk. "I'm wonderful." he growls against my skin, sending a shiver down my spine. His sneaky hands slide to my breasts, making me bite my lip. "I need to get changed Colby." I say, while leaning against him.

"I don't want you to." he says, continuing to nibble on my neck, for sure leaving a mark. I hum in response as his hands work their magic. His hand quickly slip into my shorts, making me whimper from his touch. I feel his hand slip through my panties, earning a gasp from myself.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Colby asks with a smirk. I nod, feeling him rub my clit slowly. I place my hand around his neck as I lean into him. His pace against my swollen nub rapidly speeds up, causing my body to tense in pure pleasure.

"God- I'm going to cum baby-" I gasped out as the bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach began building up. "Not yet." Colby growled, arousal and lust lacing his husky voice. His fingers slipped past my folds and buried themselves into my swelling core.

My breathing became staggered and rapid with his skillful fingers pushing through my core, filling me up. "Fuck-" I breathe out, feeling his thick fingers slip in deep. "You like that?" Colby asks against my flushed neck. I nod, choking on my words as he began pumping slowly.

Colbys free hand groped my full breasts, squeezing and rubbing to increase the pleasure that's already built up inside me, ready to release at any moment. "Just a little faster baby." I sigh as the feeling of pure bliss fills my body with shocking waves. Colby began speeding up his fingers, causing my aching body to whither in pleasure.

My legs shook within minutes as the pleasure flew through my body, pushing out a loud moan I was holding back. The clear wet substance slipped past Colby's fingers and down my shaking thighs. I leaned myself against his broad body as my own couldn't take the pleasure he was giving me.

"Mmmm, can you take one more orgasm for me baby?" Colby whispers in my ear, slipping his fingers deeper. "YES, Oh god yes baby please!" I beg as he reaches the spot that makes me go crazy with pleasure.

"I don't think you can." He teases with his free hand roaming my limb body. "I don't think you can take daddy's cock, my naughty girl."

His fingers began slipping out, leaving my core feeling empty. "Please baby, give it to me!" I protest, leaning my head against his shoulder before grinding my ass against his hard bulge.

Colby groans, slipping his fingers into his mouth and tasting my juices. He smiles in delight, before pushing me down so my ass perks up.

"Mmm a sexy sight." Colby remarks, slapping my exposed ass. My panties are aggressively pulled down while the buckling of his belt is heard from behind me.

"So ready for me baby, so ready for daddy hmm?" His rough fingers slip against my folds sending a shiver to run down my spine. I nod, pressing my hands against the cool wall.

Colby aggressively grabs my hair and pulls it back, causing my back to arch and my face to be centimeters away from his. I lock eyes with his beautiful ocean blue ones, shock and arousal flushed against face.

"Speak with words baby" Colby demands with a tight grip on my hair. My lips part as my body purrs in delight.

"Yes daddy, I'm so ready for your big, thick cock." I slur my words. His lips perk up into a smirk, before pushing my body back down and slamming his cock right into my aching core. I gasped as the shocking waves of pleasure roamed my lower stomach.

"Oh-Oh God!" I pant against the cool wall, grilling onto my breasts for support. "That's right baby, take it all." Colby growled, picking up his pace and pushing in further.

My breathing becomes rapid as I cry out, pressing my body up against Colby's, pushing his cock deeper in. "Just like that Colby! Right there!" Moans spill from my lips.

"Fuck, I need you to ride me baby, ride daddy's cock" Colby groans before sitting down on the changing bench and pulling me on top of him. I quickly slide his juicy shaft into my pulsing core, pushing Colby even deeper. I began bouncing on his cock, wanting nothing more than to reach my climax that was begging to be released.

"Faster baby, I'm so fucking close." Colby curses out with a groan. I obey, speeding up my pace as my own climax was ready to explode any minute. My hands gripped his shoulders and my nails dug into his skin.

Colby's body trembled to the feeling of his strong orgasm ready to release. He gripped my hips, guiding me harder against his pulsing cock. My lips parted slightly as he pushed me over the edge. His rough movements against my aching core brought such exquisite pleasure, my body shook with each wave of bliss that passed through.

My mouth stayed agape, no sounds leaving my lips from the shocking and overwhelming feeling that coursed through my body. My hands found Colby's hair as I cried out through pure euphoria.

Colby's body tensed, a groan following his abrupt ending as he spills into my creamy core. My teeth sink into his shoulder to the feeling of my sensitive core touching his thick shaft as he pulls out.

"Fuck-" I whisper, my legs trembling from my intense orgasm that was given to me. "That was so hot babygirl, seeing you go through such a strong orgasm made me cum in seconds." Colby growls, slamming his lips onto mine and slipping his cock back into my dripping core.

"Colby!" I gasp against his lips as he begins to thrust up into me slowly. "God baby I can't." I whimper, grabbing onto his broad shoulders.

"Yes you can." he groans, speeding up again. "Oh god- Oh god daddy I'm gonna cum!" I cry out, my orgasm building up quicker than before.

"Fuck baby, I'm so close!" Colby moans, thrusting faster into me. My climax rushed through my body as I squirted against his hard cock, while his juices spilled into my wet core. My body shook with pleasure as his pace quicken, letting me ride out my high.

"God I love you so much." I breathe out, kissing his plump lips. He lazily smiled, kissing me back.

"I love you more."