Mob Town

No POV

Emma woke up at 5:00am (as always) wide awake and happy! She wanted to get on minecraft so badly. She turned on her Windows 8 and pressed the Minecraft button. She pressed Create New World and called it 'Mob Town'. She called her friend Lindsey and said "Hi Lindsey." "Hey." "Wanna play Minecraft? I made a new world called Mob Town." "Sure. I'll get on now." Emma sweaked in excitement as she put her world on multiplayer.

Emma POV

In a few minutes I saw a familer blonde headed face with a white coat and a cake on the back. I had brown hair, a black suit, and a purple belt. I told her it was a survival world on peaceful mode. We found some wood and made ourselves a little shack. We finally placed some beds during sunset. "Emma? Can we go to a snow biome tommarow, or any other day?" "Well for one we don't even have a great house, and second of all we don't have any cobblestone other then the one we used for the furnace." "O..." Said Lindsey as she sighed as she went into her bed. "Good night." said Lindsey. "Night." I said as I went into my bed.

*12:00 am/midnight*

I woke up and saw a blinking purple light outside. I noticed Lindsey still in bed, fast asleep. I opened the door and saw a hole in the ground that leads to a cave. I closed my eyes and jumped in. And I saw an Ender pearl. But, it was so, beautiful... It was like nothing I've ever seen. So without thinking I took the pearl and as soon as I grabbed it. I blacked out.

*Morning*

I woke up feeling very dizzy. I eyes feeling very heavy every time I tried to open them. My hands felt blocky. I must be having a dream. I woke up halfly to see my minecraft skin (which now looks different), the pearl and Lindsey's skin and after that I blacked out again out of weakness.