Chapter 2|| Supernatural Baby

I'm Corrine Forbes-Mikaelson. While I was human, I fell in love with the Original hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson. I formed a relationship and a connection with him. Much later, I was turned into a vampire. My relationship with Klaus had gotten more stronger as we bonded more and more. And now, I'm a hybrid. A vamp-wolf hybrid. And plus, I'm pregnant.

~*~*~

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) Cami and I are sitting at a table at the corner café

I told her that I'm pregnant, which surprises her.

"So, you're pregnant?", Cami says. "You're gonna be a mother and Klaus is gonna be a Dad"

"Yeah", I say to her, sipping my to-go cup of apple juice with a straw. "A supernatural baby"

Cami smiles a little at my joke. "Well, you can't drink beer or bourbon after your pregnant"

"Well, I prefer beer instead of bourbon", I say to her. My phone rings.

Freya

I answer the phone. "Hi, Freya"

"Hello, Cori, we need to talk about your pregnancy"

"Okay, I'll be there"

And we hang up as I look at Cami. "Can we talk later?"

"Sure", she says to me.

I drink the rest of my to-go cup of apple juice and I put it in outdoor trash can. I walk over to Cami and I hug her. She hugs me back.

I walk away.

~*~*~

-Mikaelson Compound-

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Freya and I are sitting at the dining room table, discussing my supernatural pregnancy.

"So, wait a minute, you're saying that Klaus and I hooked up again, I was a vampire"

"I was born a werewolf, magic made me a vampire", Klaus says. "And therefore, me being part werewolf and you being a vampire....and poof, you're pregnant", he added with a sense of humor.

"Okay, so, I'm pregnant with a tribrid baby?", I say to them, confusingly. "I'm a vamp-wolf hybrid?"

"The baby will be half-vampire, half-werewolf, and half-witch", Freya says to me. "And because I sensed the baby within you"

"Okay, it's starting to make sense, I think", I say to her.

Freya smiles. I smile at them.

~•~

Minutes after, I'm in Klaus's art studio, oil pastel my pencil drawing,(which is still on the easel).

"Cori?", Klaus says.

I quickly cover my oil pastel with a cloth as Klaus walks in.

I look at him. "Hi, Klaus"

He looks at me with a smirk. "Hi". He looks at my covered easel. "What's that, love?"