~Corn field~ {Orange knight x Pink knight}

Okay. So. I'm going to ATTEMPT {big emphasis on attempt} to post these once a week since if I were to post daily I'd dry out so fast and be sad. This one is super short but I really like it so please enjoy this fic of a ship that hardly exists!
————————————————————————As popcorn rained down on the duo Orange reviled in the satisfaction of finally betting the large corn boss. He excitedly looked over to his pink partner in crime and watched him helplessly collapse to the ground in defeat. Orange ran as fast as he could, toggling through his inventory to find his last healing position as he dropped down beside his companion.

Pushing as quickly and as hard as he could Orange resuscitated Pink in a matter of second and with little to no strength Pink took the bottle of red bubbly liquid and downed it, but it wasn't enough to fully heal him. Orange carefully dragged Pink to the side of the barn, leaning him against it and began to collect the large popcorn chunks and pile them near Pink. Grabbing the last few pieces from within the cornfield Orange made his way back over to Pink.

He plopped down next to Pink and handed him one of the oversized popped kernels, as Pink started to slowly much of the snack Orange pulled him close into a much-needed hug for both. They sat there, close together, as Pink continued to replenish his health to ready himself to take down the evil dark wizard.