05

While waiting kuya made me play mobile legends to calm me down but my tears just continued to fall kasi hobby namin tong tatlo. Everytime na natatalo ako they both would rescue me. Haisssst. Not too long daddy came out of the E.R. "Dad ano na nangyari?" Sabay tanong at tayo namin "Well nagkulangan ng blood ang kuya mo dahil sa wound nya sa head we already closed it but he needs blood donations." I knew it magkukulangan sya ng blood "Dad can i donate? And how many bags do we need?" I asked "He needs 2 bags of blood and if you wanted to donate you have undergo tests." Papa instructed. I just rembered na kami lang ni Renjun in our family ang pwedeng mag donate since mom is anemic. "Okay dad kuya and i will undergo the tests" i know kuya was shocked but he is also willing to do it. "You both sure?" He asked once again and we both nodded.

We were done taking the test and as times past it is now already past 8 and wala pang result. I was getting impatient when dad came "You both passed" dad simply said "WHAT?!" Renjun oppa and I exclaimed "You both passed and your kuya finally came to his senses, i mean he is concious already." Dad said with a smile then Renjun and i hugged each other.

Now we are in this room pero first floor lang since there was an earthquake earlier and it ain't safe yet. Kuya is now safe and concious he is now sitting there on the other bed i looked and smiled at him he smiled back. Renjun looked to us and smiled too. Then we three looked at our mom peeking at the window. She wiped her tears and smiled to us while waving her hands.

~~~~~

Author's

A few minutes past and the blood transfusion went better than expected. Portia's mom was so touched by the sibling's strong bond. They are now in a room. "Kuya are you now feeling well?" Portia asked her brother "A-ah... my head it hurts.." Lucas said while holding his head that made the people worry. "Joke lang~~~" he said "Hyungggg~~" Renjun whined they all laughed "Okay loves may mga patients pa na naghihintay so maiwan ko muna kayo." Sabi ng dad nila "Okay bya dad!" Sabi nila and they all continued having fun.

Ahhh kaya pala kulang ng dugo si Lucasssssss!!!
Drama teh?

Enjoy and vote!
-dolphinal