Chapter 1

Hannah Jane's pov.

I wake up to the annoying scream of my alarm. I look at the time and it's 7:00, time to get dressed for the first day of school. I hop in the shower and then get out and dry my hair and flat iron it. I throw on my jeggings from American Eagle and a black crop top with my black vans.

Once I had finished my usual make up I go downstairs and eat the breakfast my mom had made me. I love my mom but she is never really at home because of her work. She is a lawyer. My parents split up a couple years ago so when she is gone I'm all alone, I'm also an only child.

As soon as I finish my French toast I grab my bag and keys and head out the door. Once I get in my car I check my phone, 1 new message from Cameron. I smiled as I read the text.

Cam💕: hey! Can't wait to see you today, I missed you this summer!

Me: I missed you too! I hope we have some classes together!

Cam💕: yeah! Well see you at school😊

And with that I put the car in reverse and back out if the drive way and headed to school. I'm excited for 11th grade, who knows what surprises this new year will bring?

Hi guys! So I know this was a short chapter but this is my first book so I hope you will read and enjoy it!

I will also be updating as much as I can! More coming soon, byeee peeps!