Chapter 2

As I pulled into the school parking lot I saw Cameron's truck and parked in the space next to it. I grabbed my bag and walked into the school. I looked at my schedule, first class was history. Great (note the sarcasm). That is my least favorite class.

I got to my locker and put all of my belongings into it and as I was shutting the door I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Cameron. He ran up to me and gave me a big bear hug. We didn't let go until someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Noell, Cameron's girlfriend. I immediately let go and she grabbed Cameron by the arm and kissed him. I could tell he was sorta confused as to why she was acting that way. I quietly said bye and walked to my class.

I sat down in the back of the room because I've never liked to sit in the front. I was reviewing my schedule when someone put their books on the desk beside my. It was Cameron. "Hey sorry about Noell, she has been a little bit clingy lately" wow that's the first thing bad about her that he has ever said. "It's fine" I say.

Once class had started Cameron passed me a note "wanna hang out after school?" I grinned and nodded my head yes.

***
The school day seemed to last forever considering I was really excited about hanging with Cam. We had lost touch over the summer because he usually was with Noell. He had always offered for me to hang with them but I always just said I was busy, Noell didn't particularly like me. We used to be best friends before her and Cameron started dating, she thought I had feelings for him, which I didn't but since we were always together she had her suspicions. That was when we drifted apart. I occasionally saw him this summer because I hung out with Nash, his best friend, a lot. Me and Nash were pretty close, we had a lot in common but our relationship would never go past friends.

I walked out of the school and out to my car. Once I put my bags in the back I pulled out my phone and texted Cam to see where we were meeting up. He replied almost immediately saying Starbucks. I should have known, he was basically a white girl himself. I loved that about him though.

I turned the music up and drove down the street to Starbucks. I parked in the spot next to Cameron's car and walked into the store breathing in the smell of coffee. I ordered my drink then went to sit down with Cameron. He stood up and gave me a hug then asked me how my day went. I told him all about my classes and teachers.
Once we finished catching up is asked him how him and Noell were doing. I immediately regretted asking. He tensed up and looked really upset
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing, I just feel like I'm not good enough for her anymore, she rarely wants to hang out and I feel like she's been hiding things from me. I don't know though, maybe I'm just overreacting" he said. I honestly didn't know what to say. He and Noell had never had a problem before, they were the couple everyone wanted to be.
"I'm sorry" I told him.
"It's fine, thanks for letting me vent."
"Anytime. Even though we haven't talked in a while, I'm still your best friend. Don't forget that."
"Thanks Hannah you're the best."
"I know" I smugly stated and flipped my hair dramatically. We both giggled.
"Well I'm go me head home,homework on the first day sucks!" Cam said laughing. "See ya babe" We always called eachother babe in a friendly way.

***
I put my things in my room then checked my phone.
Cam💕: It was great catching up today, I hope we can do it again sometime soon!
Me: Me too!
I placed my phone on my dresser then drifted off to sleep.

Hello people! I know it's been a longggggggg time since I posted the first chapter but I got really busy and forgot about it. Oops. So I will be starting up this fanfic again and will be updating on the weekends because I'm still pretty busy.
Peace out✌️