16

Yes I'm alive and no I'm not just going to end the story like that. I'm sorry I've been away for so long that I think you'd forgot about this story already:-( but anyways here I am with an update because I already got the plot together

I got out of the building, what did I just see?

It's just a misunderstanding, right?

What I saw was nothing right, Y/n?

Junmyeon couldn't possibly kissing Rion-ssi....

Maybe it was the angle....

From the thoughts, you felt your tears stream down your face. You couldn't care less when strangers started to look at you like a madman crying from the side walk.

"Noona!" You looked back seeing Sehun, Chanyeol and Yixing coming towards you. You wiped the tears from your face, thank the heavens you weren't wearing any part of make up or it would become a whole mess on your face.

"Oh, hello." Trying to keep your calm, biting your lip in hopes they won't notice.

"What happened inside, we don't know what was going on..." Chanyeol said as You cocked an eyebrow.

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?" You were now so confused.

"Hyung's head was hit hard but the only thing he forgot was recent events and we are also weirded out but he sort of forgot that Monster was already out and he was anxious about it."

"So I guess, he forgot about me too, huh?" You were on the verge of tearing up again.

"He didn't forget the past you, but he forgot the present you." Sehun said

"So if I tell him again I'm Y/n, your childhood friend, do you think he'll remember me again and the events that happened to me and him, right?" You were trying to get your hopes up and the three men who towered over you gave a sympathetic look.

"I guess..... Noona, we don't know." Chanyeol said as your heart was breaking a part.

"What do you mean?"

"That other nurse, she claimed to be his girlfriend and hyung acknowledging it, believed her and now it's—"

"We don't know unless we try!" You whined "You have to help me.." I, becoming helpless, your mind going everywhere. You didn't know what to do.

"We'll try, but first don't panic Junmyeon." Yixing put a hand on your shoulder as you took a deep breath. "Let's go to hyung and show him your proof of your friendship with one another." You nodded and followed them back to the hospital to the halls on the way to Junmyeon's room. You were anxious once again, the face of Rion, you'll see again.

Traitor; you said to yourself as you reached the door to Junmyeon's room. Sehun knocked on the door and a faint 'come in' was heard by none other than Rion's room. You grabbed Sehun's arm as Chanyeol and Yixing already went inside.

"Don't worry." He reassured you and he pulled you gently inside. You saw Rion as she looked at you with a smirk with her face.

What's wrong with her?

Did she knew this was coming?

Was she a fan?

"Excuse me.... What's your name again... It doesn't matter, but we need you to leave for a while." Chanyeol said to the petite girl beside Junmyeon.

"It's Rion, thank you very much." She rolled her eyes and your jaw clenched at her attitude. "Why should I leave? I'm Junmyeon's girlfriend." Sehun practically cringed at the thought and Chanyeol scoffed at her emphasis.

"But, Rion, you're being called by Dr. Bae. You didn't want to get fired, don't you?" You butted in as she groaned and looked at Junmyeon giving him a little peck at the lips before giving you a victory smirk before she left the room. You already felt Junmyeon's eyes on you, full of confusion and he looked at his members.

"Who is this girl?" He asked the others. "She went inside the room when Rion was taking care of me."

"Hyung, this is your childhood friend..." Sehun introduced as he looked at you, signaling you to come towards Junmyeon. You did as Sehun's eyes told you. Junmyeon raised an eyebrow still confused as he leaned back more on the pillows behind him.

"I-I....." You were loss at words and just got the necklace behind your blouse, removing it and putting it on Junmyeon's lap. He got the necklace and started to review it and his eyes lit up. You felt your heart clenching as you were feeling a lot of hope.

"Y/n?" He called out and you nodded as he gave out the biggest grin he'd ever got and hugged you. His members hoping his present memories would eventually come back.

"My best friend!" You felt your heart shattering from the simple name he had now given you, your tears were now again falling down your face as he broke the hug. His eyed widened as he saw your state.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He wiped the tears on your face just like the time he'd cupped your face when your lips met yours not too long ago. You bit your lip.

"Y-yes." You lied. "I'm just happy to see you, my friend I haven't seen in so long." You gave him a fake smile as he gave you a genuine one. You already were shattering in front of him with the wrong reason. It wasn't his fault his memories got called out for. His friends didn't want you to blame yourself. You just wanted to his again, when he'd just ask you to be his. You knew this would be very difficult especially with Rion and all.

Rion became unexpected, her motives and all. And you had become so confused with everything that is happening and you don't want to scare Junmyeon just like that, saying you two already met yada yada.

"You have become so beautiful as I thought you'd be, Y/n" You cried again as you heard his statement. You just wanted to tell him everything but you doubted he'll believe you especially Rion.

"And you're as handsome as I know you'll become.." You said between sniffs. "I-I think I should be going now...." You took off Junmyeon's hand off your cheek and stood up. Chanyeol, Yixing and Sehun looking nothing but sad for your being as you excused yourself from them.

You wanted to confront Rion but you had no energy to do so and also you didn't want to cause a scene especially Junmyeon had just woken up.

You excused yourself from the whole day and the other days. Junmyeon was already out of the hospital and was back to performing back with EXO and you couldn't do anything but support him from those days.

Sehun and the others asking how you were and missing you were making you smile but also you didn't need their remorse. You just wanted to wake up from this fantasy and go back to your Junmyeon.