Prologue

Honk honk.The light turned red. The driver of the car honked to tell the man standing in front of the car to move ahead. He crossed the road and started walking on the footpath, hustling and bustling through the crowd. Reaching the less crowded footpath on turning his direction he looked up to the sky and scowled.

The sky is filled with too many stars, he thought, Why can't the sky be without moon or stars? It just makes me remind of the memories that I want to forget. As he walks towards the street filled with messy hanoks he sees a shadow of a teen with smoke coming out of its mouth. Another corrupt teen smoking, he thought seeing the shadow.

He reaches his small but convenient hanok and reaches for the keys. As he puts the key in the keyhole, someone pats his shoulder from the back. He turns around to see the person who tapped him when something sharp pierced him in the stomach. Blood comes spurting out of his mouth. The shirt he was wearing starts to get red from the blood oozing out.

His vision starts to get blurry as he tries to see the person who stabbed him. The person pulls out the knife out of the person. "Arghh!" he shouts. He slowly kneels on his knees because of the pain that was stinging him. The person starts to back away from him, his hand on the knife, now covered with blood, starts to tremble. As he clutches his wound, his vision starts to blacken clearing his vision for a second which gives him a glance of the person standing.

"Y-you!" His eyes widen as he recognised the person "How can you...?"he stares at the person, bewildered. "Please....help me.." he manages to speak out before he completely blacks out. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." The person says before it starts running

The person stops when reaches another isolated street far from the one before and it puts its hands on its knees panting. Catching it's breath it stands up straight and looks the way it came. The person turns his face back to the front and sighed. "i'm sorry. But only one of us can stay alive"

"It's a misfortune that we met"

•••
[A/N]
I know it's shit. But didn't I try well?*innocently smiles*