Chapter 19: Connection For Xion

The theme song gently begins. "When you walk away, you don't hear me say..." Hana stood alone in the plaza in Radiant Garden. "Please, oh, baby, don't go!" Her blue eyes fixated on the sky above Radiant Garden. "Simple and Clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight!" She is shown standing alone as a young girl before she's joined by Lea and Isa. "It's hard to let go!" Hana looks down at a light blue haired girl with pink at the tips who is shown walking away. "You're giving me too many things lately..." Time seems to pass and Radiant Garden becomes Hollow Bastion and Hana is shown standing alone as she looked down. "You're all I need... you smiles at me and said..." Hana's hair is blown before pink light glimmers and the spot she stood is shown vacant. "Don't get me wrong I love you!" Twilight Town is shown and Hana is shown walking around. "But does that mean I have to meet your father?" Hana is shown stopping and she turns to see Lea who was taller now walking by with Roxas. "When we are older, you'll understand..." A figure in a black coat joined them and the figure flashes to Xion. "What I meant when I said no... I don't think life is quite that simple!" Light flashes and the four are shown laughing together atop the clock tower before Xion vanishes followed by Roxas. "When you walk away, you don't hear me say..." Hana is shown looking over at Axel as he mouths something before he vanishes once again. "Please, oh, baby, don't go!" Hana is shown crying as she looks up at the sky. "Simple and Clean is the way you're making me feel tonight!" She closes her eyes once again as she looks down. She's passed by Sora, Donald and Goofy followed by Riku and Mickey and then Kairi and Namine who merge into just Kairi. "It's hard to let it go... the daily things like this and that and what's and what..." Hana is shown walking once more as she walks passed Lea and they stop and look at another. "To keep us all busy... confusing me... that's when you came to me and said..." Hana gets a happy look on her face as she looks at him and she holds her hand up to him. "Wish I could prove I love you..." He reaches out and takes her hand before the light glimmers and he's shown holding his Keyblade across his back as she's shown standing behind him. "But does that mean I have to walk on water?" Light is shown flashing as he's shown fighting off Heartless in a group while Hana is shown watching. "When we are older you'll understand..." Light flashes and Lea and Hana are shown sitting beside one another before they look over at Roxas and Xion. "It's enough when I say no... and maybe some things aren't that simple!" They are joined by Isa holding ice cream for everyone. "When you walk away, you don't hear me say... Please, oh, baby, don't go!" They are joined by Hayner, Pence and Olette and they eat ice cream. "Simple and Clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight!" Hana and Lea are shown up close as they are revealed to be holding hands as the title is shown.

[Day 300]

Roxas sits staring out at the sunset. Hana, Axel, and Xion all join him. Hana looks over at Xion and Roxas before she looks down sadly. Hana wasn't sure what to do. Over the next twenty-one days, Hana wrestles with what she should do. She goes as far as to stop heading up to the clocktower. Hana walks with her arms crossed as she stared at the ground. She looks up to see Axel standing there as if waiting for her.

"Axel..." Hana says.

"Hana, are you feeling alright?" Axel asks, "Is something wrong? We haven't seen you in a few days."

"I'm alright." Hana says as she looks down.

"Hana, we might have been apart for a while but I can still tell when something is bothering you." Axel says.

"I'm just struggling." Hana says.

"With what?" Axel asks and Hana gets tears in her eyes, "Hana..." Axel watches Hana's face completely crumbles and he ends up pulling her into his arms.

"Talk to me." Axel says.

"I know about Sora." Hana says and Axel's eyes widen.