Chapter 1: Introduction

Y/N- Your Name
F/C - Favorite Color

It's been three years since I moved to Tokyo. I thought that I was safe from the CCG detectives, but sadly I was wrong. When I finally thought they lost my trail they would end up right back on it. I moved from Canada to get away from the detectives. I loved my home country but due to some issues I had back home I decided to move back to Tokyo to finish some unfinished business.

By unfinished business I mean dealing with the pesky CCG detectives. One in particular has been giving the ghoul community a run for their money. The whole ghoul population and some of the humans know me as Venom. The name comes from my Kagune, it looks nothing like a stinger on a bug the reason they gave me that name was from the poisonous substance that comes out of my kagune. Some say my kagune reminds them of the One Eyed ghoul who I have never had the pleasure in meeting them.

My closest friends call me Y/N but there are only a few that know my true name. I have lived in Tokyo ever since I was 14 and moved to Canada for three years. So now I am 17. While I was living in Canada I made a reputation for myself or for "Venom". Most say that Venom is cold-hearted and ruthless towards everyone and anyone. Well I am ruthless towards the CCG detectives who kill and attack the innocent ghouls who haven't done anything to harm anyone. But most of the time when I put down the Venom act I am a kind person that tries to keep a low profile to make sure I don't attract the CCG detectives attention.

Now that I moved back I am going to start over and make sure Venom dies. Sure I love being Venom but I rather be Y/N and a normal teenager. Except the fact that I am a ghoul. Of course I live with no parents, to be honest I have no idea who my parents are. I was raised by my sister and brother who won't tell me who they are. Saying that I was to young or immature to understand. I never asked them again about it. Even my brother and sister does not know about me being Venom. I would love to keep it that way, would not want them to get mixed up in my messed up life.

Living as Venom has it's ups and downs. Of course I am scared of death but it never stops me from helping those in need. I even kill some ghouls depending on if crazy and no one else can stop them. But most of the time when they see me the scream and run away terrified of me. Some of them try to put up a fight by die in he end wasting their time by picking a fight with me when they could have been running from me and trying to attempt hiding from me.

I found a house that is cute and affordable for me to rent. The house has a gianourmas window in the back that let's me see the city. It has two bedrooms both pretty good size. Two bathrooms, one for the guests and the master bathroom which is for me. I have my room decorated in f/c. To me this house gives me a feeling like good things are around the corner waiting for me. I hope my life in Tokyo ends up better than my life in Canada.

---------------Authers Note--------------

Should I make this story long or short? I hope everyone likes this. It's my first story and hope it goes well.