Chapter 2: Meeting

WARNING!! Cussing included, gore, and mature content.

Your POV
I was walking back from work (Y/n work at a laboratory that studies the ghoul body and how to make the type of weapons that the CCG use.) I look at my watch and see that it's 10 PM. Getting frustrated with myself for being out that late at night I don't realize that I am being followed by someone.

"Damn it! I can't believe that it's this late! I wonder if Melon is up? ( Y/ns pet)" Y/n

Walking further I start to feel as though I am being followed. Looking behind me I see a shadow run into an alley way. Turning back around I start to walk a little faster. Not turning back to see who or what's behind me. Even though I am a strong ghoul doesn't mean that I don't get scared. Rushing through the cool night, a little ways away I start to see my apartment. Feeling relieve I start to slow down not knowing someone was behind me. I get my body slammed hard on the ground.

"Finally got you." ????

"What do you want from me?" Y/n

"What? Do you not know what a ghoul is? GIRLY!!" Ghoul

Now knowing that the stranger is a ghoul, I start to feel my body being dragged across the rough ground. Knowing once we where in the alley way no one would see me if I used my Kagune or not.

Once the ghoul had me in the alley way he started to mumble words.

"I finally found the one! Do you know how long I was waiting to get ya?! WELL DO YOU!?!" Ghoul

" No... And I don't care if you had to wait to get me."Y/n

" Do you have a death wise? You should be begging me to not eat you." Ghoul

"Why should I beg a weak little bitch like you for anything?" Y/n

The ghoul grabs by arm roughly pulling me up to be face to face with him. Having had enough of him being rough with my body. I let out a small chuckle.

".....hehehe......he.he... HEHEHEHE!" Y/n

"What's wrong with you?" Ghoul

"I feel sorry for you." Y/n

"Why?" Ghoul

"Because you picked the wrong person to mess with."Y/n

I look at him with my eyes turning black, but unlike every other ghoul eye my pupil is purple and no other ghoul in history has ever had a purple pupil, not unless you are Venom. With my eyes looking straight into his eyes, his grip on my arm decreases. He let's go of my arm, stepping back with sweat running down his face.

"I am so s-s-sorry.. I-I-I did not know who you where! Please let me go. I wont bother you again!!" Ghoul

"I am sorry. But I dont think I can let you go after you bruised my arm." Y/n

The ghoul starts to run away. I start to run after him but as I start to take my first step towards him I hear someone talk.

"Wow.... I don't know what I saw but I know that I will get a new toy today!" ???

The voice sounds like a girls voice with a hit of a male presence in it. The figure jumps out of the shadows to reveal a small body. The person had white hair with red clips in it, a little ways down there was red string in an x-pattern on the person's pale lip traveling down the neck. Going with my gut I could tell this person was a guy. The clothes that he is wearing was a large button shirt with suspenders but instead of it holding up his pants they where just laying by his hips.

I started to feel my face heat up. I rush around and try to calm myself down and to try and hide my eyes.

"GET THAT GIRL AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Ghoul

"Why should I?" ???

"SHES A MONSTER!!!" Ghoul

"The only monster I see is you."???

The guy smiles at the ghoul with a warm sicking smile that made my heart melt into a puddle of mush. With my face beat red and my brain fogged up with emotions that I have never felt before. The ghoul charges at me with his Kagune. The white haired male moves in front of me with a small shiny knife in both of his hands.

In a split second the white hair male has only one knife in his hand. Once I turn to get ghoul I notice the knife lodged into the ghouls eye with blood pouring out.

"Auuuuuugggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Ghoul

"Well now. I thought you where going to be a better fighter than the others." ???

The white haired male looks at the ghoul as he licks his red plump lips. His eyes hold a hint of amusement in them. He walks towards the ghoul with more knifes in his hands. The ghoul starts to shake with fear.

In a glimpse of a second there was one knife in his eye and now there almost ten knifes lodged into the body. The screams of the ghoul died down.

"Now that was no fun!! I thought you where going to be a.better toy." ???

With blood covering the males body he turns towards me with a bright smile.

"Why are you out in the night alone missy?"???

"I-I was on my way home from work." Y/n

"Do you know how dangerous it is? You could of died if I hadn't shown up." ???

"Thank you for all you have done." Y/n

I start to blush the more I look at his smile.

"What's your name?" ???

"Y/n L/n" Y/n

"That's a pretty name. My name is Juuzou Suzuya. But you can call me Juuzou." Juuzou

"That's a cu- handsome name." Y/n

"Where you about to call my name cute? You where about to I know it. I can feel it in my bones." Juuzou

" No I wasn't. I swear it!!" Y/n

"Girls who lie... to me need to be punished." Juuzou

"W-what?" Y/n

Juuzou walks towards me with a smile on his face. I take a step back with my back to the wall.

"Why are you backing up?" Juuzou

"I really need to get going. I have work in the morning." Y/n

"But things where getting to the good part. Might as well finish it fast." Juuzou

"Wha - hhhhmmmmm" Y/n

He pushes his lips on mine. He slips his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it. It felt like hours that he was kissing me like that. After a few seconds he let's me go and licks his lips with a lust-full smirk. He grabs something in his pocket, taking out a white piece of paper and a pen. He starts a to write down something, after a few seconds he handing me the paper. With his name and his phone number on it.

"Why are you giving me this?" Y/n

"Well... we aren't finished yet and you have to go to work tomorrow and if you ever need anything just call this number." Juuzou

"Wh-what? Finishing what?" Y/n

"You know what. Hope to see you later cutie. To tell you the truth I really want to mess you up right now. But I will wait, you are really beautiful. See ya later!!" Juuzou

He walks away leaving you blushing beat red I am alley way. You head home to finaly get some sleep so you would be able to work at the laboratory.

---------------------Authers Note--------------------
I hope everyone liked this chapter and if anyone wants me to write a chapter that they want them just DM me and I will try my best to write it. I will post a chapter every week or as much as I can. School is almost over and then I will have more time to write.