Fun Chapter 1

Authors Note!!!! This chapter is not part of the original story line I just wanted to write something fun and..... well you will just have to read to see what's up. 

  F/c- favorite color

Your POV

I was walking around Juuzou's house in my warm and fuzzy f/c PJ's, I look in the living room and notice Juuzou laying on the ground with a big bag of candy. 

"Hey? What you doing?" Y/n

"oh! Y/n, I did not see you there. I am just eating candy and thinking about the 'One-Eyed Ghoul'." Juuzou

"Why? Did something happen?" Y/n

"Nothing much. It's just that he said something about Venom and it got me thinking of things." Juuzou 

After Juuzou says my ghoul name I feel like half of my life got taken away. I take a quick glance at my hands and look back at him. 

"What did he say about Venom?" Y/n

"Why should I tell you?" Juuzou

"I am just asking. I have an interest in ghouls." Y/n 

I look at Juuzou straight in his red eyes trying to find some type of hint to what he heard from the one-eyed ghoul. Feeling the pressure in the room I look down at the floor and take a deep breath in reading myself for the conversation that's about to happen.  

"Just kidding!" Juuzou

"What?" Y/n 

"You should of seen your face!"Juuzou

"What? You aren't mad at me?" Y/n 

"Why would I be mad at you?" Juuzou

Juuzou walks over towards me and grabs my hand with one of his while the other hand was placed on my chin. He pulls me face towards his touching my nose to his. 

"Y/n... You know that I could never get mad at you,love you." Juuzou

After he said that I felt my face get hot. I look at him and feel my heart beating fast it feels as though it could run out of my chest at any moment. I close my eyes and bring my face up towards his waiting to feel his lips on my own lips. As I get closer to his face I can feel his hot breath on my lips. 

Bbbbbrrrrrinnnggggg!

I quickly open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock. I look around to see if Juuzou is anywhere near me. Noticing that I was in my pj's in my apartment with no trace of him anywhere.

 Thinking back to what happend the night before I stand up and head to the living room and notice eight empty beer bottles laying on the floor (You are a ghoul but you can drink alcohol) After a few seconds of thinking things over I finally come up with the theory that everything that happend between me and Juuzou was all a dream that was made from the alcohol. Realizing that it was all fake I feel my face heat up with embarrassment. 

Authors Note

Thank you all for reading this book and thank you @MrsSuzuya_for reading and being supportive of this story. Hope every one likes this update!