Sister?

Emma's P.O.V
I stare at the phone not being able to comprehend what I'm seeing. Sister? I don't have a sister. Do I?

Jackson's p.o.v

"Did you know you have a sister??"

"No....." She meekly says

My poor princess

Emma's P.O.V
I can't even think right now. My throat goes dry and before I know it I'm texting back.

"Dude I swear I forgot where we live lol. Text me the address again?"

I wait. And wait. And wait. I wince and look down at my arm seeing it's bleeding.
I scratched myself till I bled. Nice. I feel like my heart is in my throat. I grab my inhaler and take a few Puffs and gag at the taste.
"Dude you nimrod ha! It's 4659 West Mulberry Street duh"

I look at Daddy and begin to cry.
"Daddy if that is my sister we have to help her"
He nods. He goes upstairs to get stuff I presume and I text this asshole back

"Alright dude I'm on my way there now but just leave for a little bit. I wanna have fun with her 😉😉"

"Alright man make sure you ain't followed."

I put the phone in my pocket and grab my jacket and me and daddy get into the car and begin to drive there.

On the way there I can't help but think so I call my dad....I must know

"Hey pumpkin what's wrong?"
"Do I have a sister??" I blurt out
Silence
"Dad?"
"Yes you do.....how did you find out?"
"No time to say why didn't I know until today??"
"Because she is your step sister. Same mom different dad. Your mom shut her out a while ago"
I hang up and my blood boils. That bitch. It's one thing to be a bitch to me but to shut out my sister?!?! WHY!!

"princess??"

I hear daddy's voice.

"yes?" I ask

"are you okay?" he questions

I stay silent

"I just wanna get her out...." I say

"I understand... we are almost there." says daddy

I have never felt this much anger in my life. I feel my heart beating in my head and i'm hyperventilating. I'm shaking like a dog in the cold.

"princess we are here"

"already?" I ask shocked

"its been almost 30 min" he says

oh....We get out and I see daddy get out a gun. I say nothing. The house looks like shit. it's surrounded by overgrown trees and weeds ,the smell is awful. The smell of something burning and earthy. We begin to walk up the rickety stairs that creak with every step we take. It seems as if no one is home or has ever lived here. I look at the paint and busted windows. I look to the door knob. It can't be open can it? I slowly grab the door handle and slowly open the door. The smell of dust and cobwebs smacks me in the face. I cover my mouth in disgust.

"i'll take upstairs you take downstairs ok?" says daddy

"uhm ok but don't I need like A KNIFE??" I say

"oh.....yeah. here" says daddy as he hands me a knife

Meanwhile daddy pulls out a black walther ppq (my daddy's acual gun)

I look around for the door to the basement. I eventually find it only to see a lock.

"DADDY CAN YOU FIND A KEY??" I shout

"OKAY BUT SHHHHHH" daddy yells down to me

"NO ONE IS HERE!!!!" I shout

Jackson's P.O.V
I shake my head. Silly cupcake. I come up to my first door and gulp. Then I kick the door in to only see a bed and nightstand. That's it.....I continue on and come across the second door. No light coming through the bottom. I take a deep breath and kick in the door. Darkness. I search for a light and switch the light on. *TRIGGER WARNING*
pictures of hundreds of girls. In horrible positions......doing horrible things. I turn away in disgust. I can't believe these monsters. Just when I think it can't get any worse I see my princess.....bruised and bleeding on the floor....naked. crying and putting her hand up to the camera. Another one showing her tied up with cuts down her back. Oh...oh my god. I Run out and puke. Many tears fall. These poor girls. They didn't do anything wrong! I shake my head and continue to the last door. I kick it in to see many monitors,pictures of my cupcake hanging on the wall. None of them she knew her picture was even being taken. This isn't okay! I call the police and tell them everything. I put the phone in my pocket so they can make sure i'm okay. I look through the drawers and find some keys.
"PRINCESS I FOUND SOME KEYS!!" I scream and throw them down to her

Emma's P.O.V

I take the keys

"don't scream princess blah blah blah" I say mockingly knowing daddy can't hear me

I try about 10 different keys before I finally get the right one. weird looking black one.

"typical" I mumble

I hear the lock open and I grab the door handle. I take a deep breath and slowly open the door hearing its hinges creak. Creepy. As I do so I hear chains scrape against a concreate floor.

"hello?' I hear a horse voice say

I stay silent. I go down the stairs and with every step I take I feel as though the wood is about to give in. I finally make my way down and come face to face with my sister.

"hi.....i'm uhmm.."

"emma?? oh my god emma!!" she says

her voice is so horse.....it sounds as though someone clipped her vocal cords or something.

"yes hi. Let's get you out of these" I say

She is chained to the ceiling. Her whole body is bloody and bleeding. She looks dirty. Her eyes are sunken in.

"they are locked....I have keys hold on"

Jackson's P.O.V

"princess??" I ask

no answer. I head down the stairs and see a girl chained up. My heart breaks for her. She seems happy though despite it all. I see my princess fumbling with the keys.

"what's your name?" I ask

"luna" she says

"how long have you been here?"

"6 months..." she whispers

Princess eventually finds the key and gets her out. I catch her so she doesn't fall on the ground. I lay her down and take off my jacket then give it to her which princess covers up with since she was naked.

"daddy can she stay with us?" aks princess

Luna looks at us weird

"of course she can baby girl. She can stay as long as she needs" I say

I turn to luna

"sweetie can I carry you? you have a broken leg" I ask

She nods. I pick her up and I hear her whimper.

"i'm so sorry..." I say

we walk back up the stairs and i put luna in the car. I open the door for princess and we drive home.

I think of how princess has to go to the police station tomorrow and now that we have luna we have even more evidence of what those sick bastards did to her and her sister. Hopefully justice will be served.