Untitled Part 31

"I have brought you all here for an announcement, I have been told that everyone on the Isle is liking the fact Elisa is cleaning up there the way she is, i had a lot of people from there ask if the Queen could come over for a week with her soon-to-be husband since they have a surprise for the two of them," Ben spoke up with a smile.

"Well, how about it baby girl?" Harry asked Elisa with a smile.

"Let's do it," she smiled.

"Okay you two, why are you two suddenly really happy?" I asked.

"Well Mal, it was a good night, no nightmares and the fact I woke up to this one beside me," Elisa replied with a smile.

"Awe, you two are so cute!" Evie cooed making El hide her face a little in Harry's shirt.

"We are aren't we?" he asked hugging her.

"Eli, you need to be careful over there though, The Enchantress is still there," Ben told her.

"I will be bro, don't worry, plus I'll have Harry and the Pirate crew there to protect me since they came to realize I wasn't giving him up like they all thought I would."

He smirked, "had a feeling, well you two love birds go have fun for a week at the Isle, Jay can drive you over and pick you up."

"We don't need to pack since we both left clothes at the hang out, so, let's go!" El smiled. 

I glanced at Evie and she nodded softly. 

"When you get to the hang out, there's a surprise there for you two, don't ask," I told them.

"OKay, now I am scared," Harry joked.

"Me too, well kind of, with these four anything could happen."

"Funny," all of us spoke.

"Now go!" Ben ordered.

"Sorry, we're going King Ben," Harry bowed making all of us even Elisa laugh who curtsied then the two left with us still laughing, they are so weird sometimes.