Don't Touch Her

Previously

Danny POV

Sam was just about to start stitching me up when she decided to warn the class who looked like they had just been slapped in the face.

"If I were you I would look away unless you have a stomach made of steel." She warned.

Then Paulina just had to go and mess everything up....again.

____________________________________________

Now on Danny Phantom

____________________________________________

Sam POV

I was just getting ready to start stitching Danny up when Paulina decided she wanted to play doctor.

"Why does, weird goth girl get to stitch him up?! I could probably do better than she could." Paulina said as she tried to grab the needle away from me.

"If you think that there is any way in heaven or hell that I would let you come near My boyfriend with that needle you've got another thing coming!" I yelled as I stood protectively in front of him.

"Oh please I could do this in my sleep." Paulina mocked. " Come near my boyfriend and well let's just say that they'll need more than a needle and thread to put you back together." I threatened

Of course Paulina being the dumb thot couldn't take a hint. She tried to push me out of the way....big mistake! I grabbed her arm, twisted it and flipped her over my back before she could even think of her next move. I had her on her stomach with her arm behind her back.

"Sam... don't!" Danny yelled. " I'm kinda.. bleeding!" His words were loud and clear and they made sense but I was tired of this little plastic barbie trying to get in Danny's pants.

"What did I say... about... coming near my.... BOYFRIEND!!!" At this point I was almost breaking her arm. That's when I was pulled off of her by Tucker and Valerie.

"GET THAT CRAZY BITCH AWAY FROM ME!!!" Paulina screamed as I continued to try and kick her.

"I warned you!! You're lucky Tucker and Valerie didn't let me finish what I started!" I spit "Let me go I'm fine! I'm FINE!! Let me go! I have to stitch Danny up." I yelled, still trying to break free of their grasps. They finally released me when they saw that Danny was no longer bleeding blood instead of that it was starting to turn green, like ghostly green.

"GUYS I KINDA NEED SAM... LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!" Danny yelled.

I ran as fast I could to get to him during my fight I had moved a good bit away from him. I grabbed my needle and thread and got to work before people could notice that Danny had started to bleed green. Luckily everyone was too distracted trying to help Dash and Paulina.

"I'm sorry Danny, I just couldn't stand the thought of her trying to touch you or come near you and I kinda lost it." I said looking down at his stomach trying not to make eye contact. Danny lifted my head to look at him.

"Sam I could never be upset at you for doing what you thought was best for this situation and I am so glad that you didn't let that crazy witch come near me with that needle." Danny said with love and compassion in his voice and eyes he then leaned up and kissed me.

"I-I think that we should probably start moving, being in the open for this long is not good. We aren't far from Walkers' jail and we have to get to Dora's castle as soon as possible, so hopefully she can provide transportation to the castle." I said as I finished tying the knot

Danny POV

We had been walking for about 2 hours, and guess who complained the entire time. If you said Pauliena then you are exactly right. First it was her hair then her feet then her nails, then her nose where Sam had punched her the list goes on and on. I could tell everyone was getting ready to kill her, so I decided that it would be a good idea to take a break for a while.