Italicized - Sign Language
Underlined - Text being read or recited
Underlined and Italicized - Thoughts or memories

Flower was sleeping in their seat. Y/n ran in before the bell rang. She looked around, seeing that Kris wasn't there yet. Y/n sighed, sitting in her seat next to Flower, and doodled in her notebook while the class was beginning.

Y/N POV

I blinked as I saw Susie in the doorway. Looking at the clock, I saw she was ten minutes late. Alphys said something and Susie left. Kris followed soon after. I turned to Flower, "What was that about?" I signed. "Alphys sent Kris and Susie to get chalk. Wanna follow them?" They replied, a smile on their face. I nodded.
Flower lightly grabbed my wrist, said something to Alphys, and left. I saw Kris and Susie walking around the corner, and Flower dragged me a bit behind them. They went inside the Janitor/Supply Closet and me and Flower quickly went inside. The door closed when we did. I saw Susie run up to the door, Kris behind her.
Then, the floor collapsed.

-------

The landing wasn't all that pleasant. Y/n had fallen face first into the floor. But she quickly sat up and realized everything was different. "Where are we?" She signed to Kris, "The Dark World." He replied. Flower held out a hand and helped Y/n up.
Kris lead Flower and Y/n through the different parts of the Dark World, telling them all the different places. The three arrived at Card Castle. "This is Card Castle. The kings live here. We gotta pass through to get out of here. But we can come back at any time." Kris signed to his friends. Y/n nodded and Flower gave a thumbs up. They walked through, the kings allowing them to pass.

-------

3rd Person POV

Y/n sat up and shook her head. She fell face first into the floor. Looking around, Y/n gasped. She was in the Dark World. She shot up and looked around, 'I gotta find Flower!' She thought as she began walking onwards.