seven

Veronica

Veronica.

"I'll give you two some space," I said walking back to the garden.

I probably looked super red because both Alessia and Johnson gave me a confused look. Alessia sat on the chair next to me, Johnson lifted himself up from the water and sat on the edge ready to listen to what I had to say.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Johnson interrogated.

I nod, " There's nothing wrong, it's just the heat from running around that's all," I lied to them.

All of a sudden heard the boys arguing loudly so I told Johnson to go over and see what was happening.

Shawn.

Veronica walked away, not making eye contact with me. I didn't know why I wanted to kiss her so bad.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked Jack.

He seemed to hesitate a little,"It seems like you're mad or annoyed at me for some reason. Are you?" he finally asked.

"Umm let's see... I introduce you to one of my friends and suddenly you're all over her, flirting with her while you're probably talking to three more girls. Why wouldn't I be mad?" I told him sarcastically but I clearly annoyed.

"Are we really gonna argue over a girl?" he asked expecting me to say no because I wasn't a fan of arguing.

"If I have to I will. I don't want you to hurt her at all."

"Oh, I see what this is about," he chuckled dryly, "You're jealous."

I crossed my arms over my chest, a confused expression taking over my face.

"You're jealous because you're scared she's suddenly gonna fall for me and forget all about you. You like her, it's so obvious," he announced raising his voice.

I stepped closer towards him, "Just stay away from her, leave her alone," I warned him, gritting my teeth.

The corners of his mouth lifted up to form a smirk. He seemed amused by my anger.

"And what makes you think I'm going to do what you say. I like her and she seems to like me too; end of story," this made me even angrier which caused me to clench my jaw tightly.

"What's going on here?" said Johnson, who was walking towards us quickly. Before he could get to us I threw a punch at Gilinsky. The smirk that was there previously was now gone. He didn't expect me to do that, I didn't like the idea of fighting and I'd never really fought anyone before. He threw a punch back but it didn't hurt too much.

I threw another punch at him which caused him to fall on the floor, he pulled my leg making me fall too. He kept throwing punches at me while I punched him back.

"Hey! Stop!" I heard Veronica's voice shout.

Johnson separated us from each other. Johnson held Gilinsky back while Veronica held me. She immediately started scanning my face for any wounds. Luckily I didn't make Jack bleed much. I didn't want to go that far.