Part 3

Jessie's pov

I lay on the bench I sleep on, on the bus thinking and messing with the ring dad got me when i was ten. It's a pretty promise ring, he had promised no matter what happens in life, he will be by my side no matter what.

 It's a pretty promise ring, he had promised no matter what happens in life, he will be by my side no matter what

I then hear someone sit down. I look to see uncle Brian upside down, dad in the back with his head in his hands.

"What's wrong with daddy?" I ask quietly while sitting up.

"He is still upset with what happened today." He says quietly.

"I'll go talk to him." I say. I then got up and went and sat by him.

"Daddy." I say.

He then looked at me.

"If your upset about today, don't be, the guy is a asshole. I'm fine, I don't give a shit what people have to say about me, I never have cared what was thought of me. Don't worry about it okay?" I say.

"When did you grow up? You got so wise so fast. Until he mentioned your mum, you handled that pretty well. I don't blame you for taking that the way you did." He says.

"Things happen, I knew not to loose my cool, so I just walked out." I say.

"Your uncle John lost his cool on him. I thought they were gonna get into a boxing match." He says.

"I didn't hear all of uncle John yelling but twas a good bit." I say.

"You don't even need to know the half of it." He says.

"Well I could imagine." I say.

After a while of talking, dad was already back to laughing and messing with the guys. After we went and ate supper, I decided to go to sleep for the night. I got my pillow and blanket, laid down, and went to sleep. 

                                                                                 Brian's pov 

Everyone was asleep, except me. We had a long day and tomorrow we are going to meet with the radio station. As I was laying down, I heard soft cries. I look to see Jessie curled in a ball and she slightly kicked. She is having a bad dream again. I then went to her and woke her.

"Jessie love wake up... Jessie.. Jessie wake up" I say lightly shaking her.

She then woke and wrapped her arms around me and was saying something but I only understood "Mum". Oh no. This can't be good. I then had gotten her back to sleep, and Roger woke up.

"She had a bad dream again." I whisper.

"Did she say what about?" He whispers.

"All I understood was her saying mum." I whisper. 

"I'll talk to her tomorrow about it." He whispers. 

I nod then he went back to sleep, and after a bit I fell asleep.