Part 9

Jessie's pov

Flashback to sixteen.

We have a meeting today, and after going through all of my jeans, none of them fit they were to freaking big. They used to fit perfect, I did nothing to change my eating habits. I then put my hands on my cheeks, rubbed up to the top of my hair and made fists in my hair. 

"WHY DOESN'T ANYTHING FIT ME!!!!!!!!" I scream then fall to the floor. 

"Jessie what's wrong my love?" Dad asks running back on the bus.

"Nothing fits me!!!" I say still on the floor.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"All of my bloody jeans are too damn big!" I say. 

"I know your angry but you will not talk like that." Dad says. 

"Everything fit last week." I say trying too keep cool.

"Have you lost weight?" He asks.

"No." I say. 

He then sat in the floor. 

"It can't be a change in my body because the doctor said last week I will never get my period." I say. 

"Let's go buy you new jeans it's not a problem." He says gently taking my hands. We then stood up and he hugged me.  

"It's okay Jess I promise." Dad says kissing my head.  I then nod. 

"Grab your old jeans, we can take them to be sold." He says letting me go. 

I grabbed them, and we had left. We went to the nearest clothing store. We sold my old jeans, and I got seven new pairs, I even got two new shirts, and two new bras due to mine were old they had holes in them. It was weird getting those but when you have one parent and that's your dad, not much you can do. 

"Thanks daddy." I say as we walk out of the store. 

"Your welcome princess also,its's a early birthday present. I don't know what we can do for your birthday." He says. 

"You all don't have to do a thing, we could all play a board game on the bus for all I care." I say.

"You know you don't ask for a lot, but your so thankful." Dad says. 

"I don't need a lot, clothes, food, and a roof over my head is all I need." I say.

"I couldn't ask for a more perfect daughter." Dad says. 

I smile. We then went back to the bus, I put my clothes away and began reading my law book. Iv'e always liked law. I don't know how I will be in college for it since I have been expelled for fighting. Dad was not happy to get that phone call. School had to call the studio for dad to pick me up.