05

Jennie's POV

After the I shut my phone I just stared at the  bench in front of me.

"Ok now we're done practicing c'mon let's go home" rosé said and I snapped back to reality. "Uh? Y-yeah sure let's go" I said getting up.

We all walked out and sat in the car. We drove home and I kept thinking about the chat I had with....well Jimin. I decided not to tell this to the girls.

"Jennie...Jennie! JENNIE!!" Lisa yelled hitting my arm. "What!? What's wrong!?" I said caressing the part where she hit me. "What are you thinking?" She asked. "Nothing....just tired" I said and supported my head on the glass window. Without me realising I drifted off to sleep.

Jimin's POV

I was thinking that, was it right to tell her? What if this leaked to the media? Can I trust her? Oh god Jimin why do you have to tell this!?

My thoughts were interrupted by Namjoon. "Hey bro". "Hey....". "Whatcha doing sitting here alone?"... "Noth----" While I was about to say something I realized....how he came in the door is locked. "Wait how you come in hyung?" I asked him. "I walked in" he said and I widen my eyes. "What? How? The door is locked?". "No, it's open" he said and walked to the door and opened it. "wtf...I thought I locked it" I said and frowned. "Well, whatevs Imma be out" he said and walked out of my room.

I locked the room so I can have some privacy. I layed ln my bed and checked the time. 7:45 P.M.

"JIMIN-SSI!!!" I heard Jungkook yell. "COMING JK" I yelled back and got up from the bed and walked over to Jungkook's room.

"Hey, whassup?" I opened his door. "Wanna go to the park where we had our photo shoot earlier?". "Sure..just let me change". "Ok hyung" Jungkook said and I came back to my room.

I put on some sweatpants, black shirt and a black mask covering half of my face. "JUNGKOOK-AHH!!" I yelled. "COMING HYUNG!".

He came to my room and we looked like twins. He had a white shirt same sweatpants and a black mask covering half of his face. "Uh..." He said looking at my outfit. "we have similar choice bitch let's just go" I said and we both walked out of my room.

We walked into the living room and saw literally everyone there sitting on the couch. "Hey guys me and Jungkook are going to the park where we had the photo shooting earlier" I said opening the front door. "Ok bye guys be back before 10" Namjoon said. "We're not kids and btw we taking our cycles" Jungkook said and we both walked out.

We both cycled to the park and entered with our cycles. "Omg..." I said looking at the beautiful view in front of us. "Yeah... let's look around" Jungkook said and cycled in front of me. 

While Jungkook was in front of me, my phone vibrated in a sign someone texted me or something like that. I decided to look at it later on.

"HYUNG!!" Jungkook yelled, I didn't even realized that we both have stopped. "Let's walk" he said out of nowhere and without thinking I said yes.

We both were walking and admiring the view. "This place is gorgeous...." I said. "Not more that me" he said with his bunny smile. "Yeah..yeah Mr. Park" I said and he looked at me confused.

"Bitch I know your feelings for rosé" I said he was clearly shocked. "W-w-what?No! I don't know what your talking about dickhead"  He said blushing. "Aww you don't have to lie biTcH". "Stop it!!" He said hitting my arm. "Ow ow ow ow" I said trying to block his punches. "Fine...I may like her...BUT if you tell anyone I'll tell on vlive that you like Jennie!" He said. "Ok ok!! I won't tell anyone...and would you keep it low we're not alone here!" I whisper yelled. "Sure..."