07

Jennie's POV
7:44 pm

I arrived in front of the restaurant and I was sure no one recognized me and I didn't saw Jimin there. I was panicking and was excited and I am not sure how should I express my feelings right now.

While I was lost in my thoughts I saw him....FUCK SHIT. NOOOOOOOO. I panicked. And didn't eye contact. Ssssshhhhiiiiiitttttt.

"Hey...Jennie" he said and nervousness was clearly heard in his voice. "Uhm..hi?" I said still not making eye contact. "Let's go in?". "Y-y-yeah ok..." I said and we both then walked in the restaurant, it was a big restaurant so we needed to go on the 11th floor. We got onto the elevator and he pressed the button. 

"you look nice" Jimin said and except  for saying ' thank you ' and give a warm smile. I blushed instead. I realised what I should do and what have I done. fuck do something quick Jennie. "thank you...Jimin-ssi". "hmm?". "uh..do you..uh..". "yeah? what's wrong?" he asked looking at me. "Have you ever been..h..on date with a k-pop idol?" I asked curious. "uh..no, why?" he said and looked at me and bit his lower lip making me blush like crazy. "no, nothing I was just asking" I said blushing. He smirked and I was here in the corner blushing like crazy. We arrived at 11th floor and we both walked out. 

 Jimin went to the receptionist and told something and I herd her say "this way sir...". "c'mon Jen" he said and I followed him. we sat down at the table of 2 which was near a BIG window. "this is pretty" I said looking at the view outside. "yeah..you wanna sit or what" he said and giggled. OMG HE IS SO CUTE. I giggled with him and sat down in front of him. "So...whatcha wanna order?" he asked looking at me with the menu opened in his hand. "Uh...what about Dinner B?" (A/N: Guys sorry about this order name but some restaurants have this kind of menu...just like my mom's 😁) "yeah...that sound ok.." he said probably looking at the price.

"I'll take the Dinner C" he said and looked at me with the most cutest smile I have ever seen. He then called a waiter and ordered our food. "We'll take the dinner C and B please...". "Ok A dinner B and...a dinner C, is that all?" He said with a warm smile. "uh yea-----" Jimin cut me off. "What about some wine?" He asked me. "Uh..ok". "We'll have the 30 dollar wine" he said and closed his menu. "Ok sir, your order will be here in 15 minutes" the waiter Said and left.

We both removed our masks. While he was looking out the window admiring the view. I was looking at Jimin admiring his face. He then looked at me with the corner of his eyes and smiled. I quickly looked away and he faced me. I was blushing like crazy. "Whatcha looking at?" He said and held my hand which made my SUPER CRAZY. I looked up at him a bit shocked BUT, I didn't remove my hand, he started playing with my nails. "Hm?.." he said looking at me and when I looked at him and he raised his eyebrows once still teasing me that he caught me staring at him. Fuck this bitch.

He giggled again making me giggle with him. Still holding my hand. "You loo-----" he was cut off by the waiter. "Here is your order sir...and here is your order mam" he said placed our order in front of us and poured us a glass of wine then smiled and left.  Before we started to eat I wanted to taste the wine so bad that before even looking at the food I took a sip of the wine. He looked at me. "What? I wanted to taste the wine" I said. He giggled and asked. "Is it good or taste a little different from the normal wine?" He asked and I looked ta the wine before answering. "It tastes....good Imma just say that" I said and he squeeled his eyes and began to eat.

Suddenly I remembered that I wanted him to post the kai and seulgi picture. "JIMIN-SSI!" I said..well, more like a yell😅. "Yeah?" He asked biting is steak. "I was gonna ask you to post a picture since no one knows you're the real Jimin...so...". "Mind showing me the picture?" He asked. "Sure.." I said and showed him the picture. "OMG Jennie where did you get that!?"" He asked shocked and....kinda excited.