A blue rose turned red

Disclaimer: You read them in the first chapter.

Y/N sighs as he/she looks outside of the prison. 65 years in prison for murders that he didn't commit. Geez, he didn't know why the other Vocaloids blamed this on him. He was with them when the others were murdered so why was he the prime suspect?! The only person who wasn't with them was Miku... but that's impossible. Miku treats Luka as her own sister. Miku even treats Rin and Len as her younger siblings. No there's no way that Miku killed them could it? Y/N decides to sleep this off closing his/her eyes.

With Miku

Miku looks at you from the window inside your room watching you sleep. She was so happy that most of the competition was gone but she was also pissed off. The reason why is because the Vocaloids blamed this on you when they could've blamed this on Kaito and then BAM! Everyone's happy. She then planned Kaito and Reiko's death above all others.

Later...

Kaito and Reiko walks to their rooms and notices Miku walking towards them with a smile on her face. Kaito sees her first, grins then waves. "Miku you happy that Y/N is finally locked away?" Miku did real well to hide her anger.

"You b-bet."

"That's good. Oh, by the way,sorry about Luka and the twins," says Reiko now.

"It's alright. but can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure."

Kaito and Reiko lead Miku to Kaito's room. Nobody heard the screams coming from their room.

Done! Another chapter finished. Sorry if you were waiting for it but you know, school, homework, projects, that one teacher you can't stand. Though anyway Ja Ne!