Prime Ministers Daughter...

Preface:

                                                                    The Good old days...

I was always different from everyone at school except nobody there knew.

I lived two seperate lives day by day ; One at school ,one at home.

During my years at Secondary school i had a small group of friends, but only one true pal. Ava Jackson was like me. (The school version of me at least) we did everything together , Watched horrors and the old black and whites, drawing moustaches over peopls faces over her mums magazines. We didnt care much about what was "in fashion" or "on the highstreet", Thats what made us such great mates.

But that was before I moved to Calfornia. "The Golden City" as it was nicknamed. You See I had two seperate lives for a reason...my dad happened to be the Vice prime minister.Now you might think that really "cool", except i was a secret, to the world and to my best friends. Granted it did have it's positive having lots of money was definately one of them and large houses with bedrooms the size of a Dinning room fit for 18. But when your sat alone in a massive room filled with as many gems and rare gems than you could count , you get a little lonely.

                                                                                  Chapter 1 

"Evie!" It was Ava's Mum, June.

"Yes, Mrs Jackson?" It was a warm saturday afternoon in early September ,the leaves were teasing from the tree's before slowly sinking to the ground. Ava and i had been studying for the biology test coming up this monday.

"It's your driver, oliver. He wants to know what time you'll be home, so he knows when to pick you up....?"

"I wish you didnt have to leave Evie! Your like my sister , come live with us!" It was Ava's little way of saying stay a little longer ,please...." I still to the day believe that you have your own driver!" 

"meh, you get used to it after... NEVER!" That was it we were off again in one of our high pitched squeals of laughter.

"err girls ,please, come on! Evie , are you staying for dinner?" I looked from Mrs Jackson to Ava her large brown eyes, attempting to look like a cute puppy ( but not succeeding).