Chapter 1[To The Party]

Harry's P.O.V

Hey guys we got invited to party by one of my old friends.Do you guys want to go?'sure' everybody said at the same time,so it's tomorrow.Let's get some rest.[Next morning]Let's get ready for the party.OK now let's get in the car.Louis always drives because heis the oldest.So now we are at the party.Let's go talk to those girls over there.

Louis's P.O.V

You guys i would not go near them.They are acting weird there eyes are also red and for sure you know  i was watching twilight with eleanor and i know how a vampire and werewolf looks like.come on louis it would'nt hurt a bit if you just hang out with these beautiful girls said zayn.Fine but if eleanor finds out i am going to say you said to.What's your name?My name is Annebelle she said and these are my four other friends Rachel,Hannah,Casandra,and last but not least Lexy.Niceto meet you.All the boys looked into the girls eyes except me .then something happened to the boys. then i said exuse me we have to leave we have to pick up my two twin sisters.ok said annebelle.would you like to go on a date.i wwould everybody said except louis.ok see you guys later.

Niall's P.O.V

Time to go home. he said sadish type.see you on the date.when we got home i told the boys that i felt something when i looked into the girls eyes.It was a fullmoon outside and those girls had fangs on there teeth and can we go outside i just want to se something.then they went outside and awooooooooooooooooo he hollered.what was that about said Louis.I can'tcontrol myself .then the other three boys turned into werewolfs,but why would i hurt louis so i went away with harry,zayn,nd liam.Zayn had dropped the phone number and louis called that number and annebelle answerd and louis said WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?She said nothing what are you talking about?The were wolf thing.she said you just have to wait till the spell is over.

ok thankyou you guys please fan me and everyday i will try to finish a chapter.please fan me and iwill do the best to to do a great story.