Story 1

Jennie stared at the post. 'What does she mean by 'Someone I used to know?' Is she talking about Irene? How do they know each other? Why wasn't I told!' Jennie was beginning to fume with anger.

Jennie called Irene. "Irene-Unni. Can you come over? I wanna talk!" Jennie asked, keeping her voice as calm as possible. "Sure Jennie! I'll come right over!" Irene replied. 

After a few minutes Irene was sitting on Jennie's bed with her. "Irene, May I ask you something?" She asked timidly.

"Sure"

"How do you know Min Yeon?" Jennie asked, looking Irene in the eyes. 

Irene hesitated. 

"I wanted to keep this information from you for a long time...I guess it's time I tell you..." Irene sighed. "She used to be my best friend, before I met you. I loved her dearly..She was so kind and lovely and pretty and HoT. I developed a crush on her. One day, I accidentally told her about my crush on her, I found out she liked me too! Things were great, then...things started to get sexual with her. She wanted me to do things I was to scared to do. I didn't want to do those things. She forced me." Irene had began to tear up at that point. 

"Things got violent. I smacked her one day and she pushed me to the ground. That was our first fight. Our very last day together, was the day she tried to kill me" Irene admitted.

Jennie looked horrified. "K-Kill you?! Why would she do that?!" 

"I fought back against her, I pushed her, Shoved her, I didn't want her to do those things to be again. I told her I hated her, I never wanted to see her again, I wished she would just go far, far away from me, She got angry. She tried to kill me. She's horrible." Irene was on the verge of tears. 

"Oh, Irene. I'm so sorry, I didn't know.  I-I'll stay away from Min Yeon." Jennie spoke as she blocked Min Yeon on Instagram and blocked her number. 

"Thank You, Jennie, Stay safe, She's a really bad person" 

"Thank you for telling me Irene. Now, Do you want some ice cream?"

"OF COURSE!"