Story 2

Disclaimer!: This was written a while ago and although i don't know how much i like it, I still want to give you all an update so, Here it is! Have fun reading!

Jisoo woke up early. Today Rose and Jennie were coming to their school. They were transferring there. Jisoo quickly shot out of her bed and ran downstairs. She didn't live with her parents, she lived on her own so she made her own breakfast. She then ran upstairs and took a shower and got dressed. She turned off her alarm clock that had been going off during her shower. She then brushes her teeth, then her hair and grabbed her backpack and ran off out the door. 

She met up with her best friend Lisa on the way and they walked to school together.

"Do you think they'll be in our classes?" Lisa asked.

"If the gods and goddesses like us, They most certainly will!" Jisoo replied with a giddy smile. Lisa chuckled as they walked into the school. 

"LISSSSAAAAAA!" They heard a girl call. 

"Rosie!" Lisa called back as she began running towards the already running girl. They engulfed each other into a hug and laughed, Then, Jennie walked up to them. 

"Hey girls" She smiled. Jisoo slightly frowned at her fast-beating heart. She walked up to Jennie. 

"Hey Jen" She smiled back at her. 

"So girls, Shall we check our schedules?" Jisoo tilted her head slightly at the smirk plastered on Jennie's perfect features. 

"Of course!" They all took out their schedules, Lisa's and Jisoo's a bit wrinkled due to them just being thrown in their backpack, the two girls already knew their way around. 

"Heyyy! Looks like we all have the same schedules!" Rose exclaimed, Bouncing up and down. 

"Shall we get to our lockers?" Jisoo suggested. They all nodded and walked to their lockers, They even had lockers next to each other. 

"What a coincidence" Jennie had that smirk again. Jisoo frowned. 

"Is it really?" Jisoo questioned, matching Jennie's smirk. 

"Aw looks like you caught on to me, dear, I mayyy have asked the principal to have the same classes and have lockers next to you!" Jennie smiled widely. 

"Aw, how sweet! You must really like us!" Jisoo gushed 'cutely'. Or, At least she tried. Jennie smiled.

"Let's get to our first class?" Rose asked and everyone nodded.

~Time skip to lunch!~

"LISAAAA" Rose called. Lisa had walked ahead of Jennie and Rose to talk to Jisoo.

 "Yeess Rosie??" Lisa turned with a huge smile on her face that made Jisoo smirk. Lisa fell behind to talk to Rose and Jennie trotted forward to talk to Jisoo. 

"They seem to reallyy like each other" Jennie chuckled. 

"They would make a really cute couple" Jisoo gushed. Jennie eyed her oddly but turned away and smiled. 

"Yeah, they would." Just then Jennie clung onto Jisoo's arm. "Jisoo-unni, Do you think I'll ever find the right person for me? What if I'm staring right at the right person but I don't realize it? W-What if the right person was you?! We're friends! D-Do you think friends could date each other?" This made Jisoo blush wildly. 

"U-Uh f-friends can date each other, I-If they r-really like each other" Jisoo stuttered. Jennie smirked then unhooked herself from Jisoo. 

"That's all I needed to know," She said before walking into the lunchroom, turning just slightly to see an extremely flustered Jisoo and a confused Lisa and Rose. 

"Hurry up slowpokes! Where is your table?" Jennie called as she nearly pranced into the lunchroom. 

"The one in the back, on the left" Lisa called before watching Jennie maneuver to the table. 

All the girls sat down with their lunches. Jisoo watched as people kept checking Jennie and Rose out and kept flirting with the obviously uninterested girls. Jisoo was getting fed up with a table of boys next to theirs. She stood up without a word, walked over to their table and starred each of them down. 

"You boys must be really confused so let me make it clear for you," She said with pure anger raging in her voice. 

"Obviously Jennie and Rose are uninterested in your petty flirting and don't care for the way you are looking at them up and down so listen to me now, If I see you continue this erotic and unacceptable behavior you are going to be faced with a storm, I suggest to stop." She said before smiling 'sweetly' then turning and skipping back to the table as if nothing happened. 

The whole lunchroom went silent. 

Jisoo continued to eat her lunch, not paying attention to the others in the room. Slowly, the conversation picked up again and the lunchroom was as noisy as it always had been. 

"T-Thanks Jisoo-unni! It was making me really uncomfortable...those boys" Rose said as she sideglanced them. Lisa held onto Rose a little tighter, Rose shot her a soft smile.

"AhhH Jisoo-unni is so sweet" Jennie giggled sweetly. Jisoo blushed. 

"Y-Yeah..Anything for you girls" She smiled.